Prefrence #1: Your First Kiss

Harry: It was after the Yule Ball. He was jealous when you went with Ron instead of him, and so he was being a bit of a prat to you. "Sorry, it's just... I really, like you." Harry put a hand through his hair. You smiled and kissed him. He almost automatically kissed back. You felt sparks everywhere.

Ron: After a Quidditch Game, everyone was cheering for Ron. Soon, everyone was chanting speech. "Okay, I couldn't do this without my beautiful girlfriend. She told me that I couldn't give up, and I didn't. Thanks (y/n)." He called out to you. You ran up to him and kissed him. Everybody dog whistled and smirked at you two.

Hermione: She was always a bit shy around you, so you took her to a secret hideout where you and her cute get comfortable. "Wow... It's so beautiful..." Hermione stated in awe. You smiled at her. She looked at you and blushed. You grabbed her waist and pulled her close. "Can I kiss you?" You asked. "You didn't have to ask." Hermione leaned in. Then, you two kissed. It was magical.

Neville: Neville was always shy. He held your hand and took you to your Common Room. It was Christmas, and the two of you showered eachother with presents. His last gift though, suprised you. He had a mistletoe and put it above you two. You smiled at his goofy grin. Soon,my he two of you leaned in and kissed.

Ginny: Ginny had just won Gryffindor e Quidditch Cup. She was so excited. You searched for her through the crowd. Finally, the two of you made eye contact. The determination on her face matched your, maths two of you surged towards eachother and kissed. Everyone chanted your names. When you separated, you had a goofy grin, and Ginny's face was full of glee.

Luna: You had bought Luna some pudding as a one month anniversary gift. "I love pudding," she smiled as you handed it to her. "I thought you would." You pulled out a spoon. "Where's your spoon?" Luna asked. "I got this for you." You shrugged. "Then I guess I'll have to feed you." She took a spoonful and put it in your mouth. You smiled at her. She then giggled, wiping some off your face. The of you made eye contact, and started leaning in. The two of you then kissed. "You taste like choclate." Luna smiled. "You do too." You smiled.

James: You were a year under James, but we're close to the Marauders. You were Sirius' younger sister. You were a Gryffindor like Sirius, except your twin, Regulus, was a Slytherin. You had a crush on James for a long time, so when he asked you on a date, you were excited. James took you to The Three Broomsticks and bought you a drink. At the end of the date, James gave you a kiss. Sirius might've had a fit, but you and James got closer that day.

Remus: Remus has been avoiding you for awhile. Finally, you found him. "Remus, why have you been avoiding me?" You glared. Remus gulped, tearing up. Your face softened. "I-uh- I'm in love with you, but I can't be. (Y/n), I'm a werewolf." Remus started crying slightly. "Oh, Remy." You caressed his cheek. He looked down. Then, you kissed him. "I don't care what you are. I love you too." You smiled. Remus looked shocked, but then recovered, kissing you softly.

Sirius: You two were dating, and as much Sirius has tried to kiss you, you haven't let him. You wanted your first kiss to be magical. Sirius caught on slowly. He set up something big at the Great Hall. You walked in to see everyone staring at you. You have a quizzical look until you met eye contact with Sirius. He was in nice dress robes and holding a rose. You smiled, and ran to him. You kissed him and hugged him close, smiling.

Peter: (ermmmm) Peter bought you candies everyday, and he'd nervously try to flirt. Finally, he asked you out. You said yes, pecking him. (He's really hard to do...)

Lily: You asked Lily on a date. She accepted, making you feel great. You bought her a mix of lilies, roses, and tulips. You took her to the Room of Requirements and imitated a restaurant. Lily hugged you, kissing you softly, you kissed back happily.