Chapter 75

Chapter 75

BAILEY'S POV

"Come on Onyx!" I called, standing at the door of the bus. He jogged over to me and picked me up, pecking my lips. I giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"We'll be back in time for signing!" I called as I jumped down and we walked out of the bus. We were about half way through Warped and it was so fun. I think most of it was because Onyx was here instead of Sam. Onyx made me so much happier then Sam ever could, I really wanted this relationship to last.

I grabbed his hand as we walked across Warped, listening to the bands as we passed the stages. I looked ahead of me and my jaw dropped at who I saw. I got behind Onyx and started pushing him.

"Gogogogogo." I whispered, continuing to pass him. Eventually, he saw who I saw and picked up his pace.

"Bailey!" Sam said happily, grabbing my wrist to stop me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I exclaimed, pulling my wrist back.

"Sorry, just wanted to talk to you. How are you doing?"

"What the fuck are you doing here? We're nowhere close to California."

"I know, I'm here with my band."

"You're in another band?" He nodded.

"Sammy!" I heard a shrill voice call. He turned and called the girl over. She skipped over and grabbed his face, kissing him for a few seconds. She pulled away and smiled at us, a disgusted look covering my face.

"You're actually dating this bitch?" I asked, gesturing to Victoria.

"Umm, yeah."

"Oh my God." I said, walking away.

"Bailey, wait!" Sam called but I kept walking. Suddenly, he gripped my wrist and pulled me away from Onyx and Victoria.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I screeched.

"Bailey, I just want to talk to you, please!"

"Not without Onyx here."

"Bailey, just you and I." I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest. "Fine." He sighed and I motoned for Onyx to come over here. "At least let me whisper it in your ear?" I shook my head again.

"If you're going to tell me, then Onyx has to hear too." I said, leaning back into Onyx's chest, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Oh, so you're dating now, this is perfect." He grumbled. "Listen, Bailey, I really want you back, I'm so so so-"

"What the fuck Sam? You think I'd ever date you again after you cheated on me because I didn't want to marry you at that moment?"

"Bailey, I wasn't thinking straight, please."

"And you have the nerve to ask me this in front of my boyfriend?"

"To be fair, I did try to get you alone."

"What about Victoria?"

"I'd be willing to dump her to date you."

"God you're an asshole Sam! I can't believe I ever fucking dated you! Go and fuck your little whore and don't fucking talk to me! Onyx makes me happier than you ever did." I said, grabbing Onyx's hand and pulling him all the way back to the bus. I stormed in and went straight to the bunks, not talking to anyone.

"Bailey." I heard Onyx say.

"I fucking hate him!" I cried as Onyx sat in the bunk with me. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder. He just wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back. We talked for a bit until it was time to do a signing and soon a show. I had decided not to tell my dad about this, I didn't want him to worry. Later that night, I climbed into bed with Onyx, feeling safe wrapped in his arms.

"Bailey." He said and I turned to face him.

"Yes?"

"Did you really mean that? That I made you happier then Sam ever did?" He asked with a small smile. I grabbed his face and kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Yes Onyx, I love you so much."

"I love you too." He smiled, kissing my forehead. I smiled and nuzzled my head into his strong chest, quickly falling asleep.

*1 Week Later*

"I'm going to go out for a walk." I said, kissing Onyx's lips and crawling out of bed. The sun had just came up so I knew it would feel nice.

"Okay, you fine to go alone?" I nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, walking out of the bus. I began walking but was suddenly grabbed and knocked unconcious.

*******************************************************************************************

Oooooh, cliffhanger! Who do you think it was?

Listening to Party In The USA~ Miley Cyrus

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER