The Misadventures Q&A and Insiders Guide

So this is for all of the questions that I've gotten regarding the Misadventures. If the question was not answered in the story, this is where you'll find it and hopefully it'll be answered sufficiently. I will update it as I get questions, probably with new Q & A chapters.

Is the cargo container moving?

No, it's not moving. They remain stationary the entire time. I haven't decided if they're in a storage area or if they're in a ship yard, just sitting there. As a matter of fact, why don't you readers pick? It might help me decide where they come out in the second story.

Why a cargo container?

When I thought of this, it was just a quick scenario about two people, one that kind of hated the other for some reason. I have no idea why it was in a cargo container...probably because I was watching Revenge on ABC.

The idea just bounced around in my head for a few days and I decided I would write it out, just because I could. It was originally supposed to be a one-shot kind of thing. However, while I wrote it, it literally took a life of its own, growing into a full fledged short story. Ryan and Sagan became 3 dimensional characters to me with a solid background story and all that.

Who put them in the cargo container?

Your guess is as good as mine lol. When I wrote this, it was with the vague idea that it was some twisted psychological experiment meant to test what people did when stuck in a room for an extended period of time when they hated each other. And as they gathered info, they became fascinated with Ryan and Sagan and kept them in there for longer.

Or it could be that some psychos that had been stalking them decided they belonged in a cargo container together.

Honestly, this was just something fun to write and keep my writing skills in shape.

Will you ever find out who put them in there?

Of course lol, I'm in the process of developing a plot line for a second book. Ya'll get to learn more about Elena, Ryan's dad, their friends....

AND you finally get to learn who put them in the cargo container XD.....

SO NO, THERE WILL BE NO ADDED CHAPTER AFTER 13 FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE TOLD ME TOO LOL :P

A few insiders on The Misadventures:

Brandon was not planned. I had no idea that he was Ryan's ex boyfriend until I went to write that particular part.

Both are openly gay, in case no one figured that out lol.

Sagan was originally supposed to be a girl, but the story was going no where fast. However, as soon as I created Sagan and made the story boyxboy, the Misadventures took off, in my head as well as on here XD.

 Lol, I didn't intend for Sagan's yoga to be a reoccurring thing. However, everyone loved the fact that Ryan was basically drooling over it, so I kept that as a routine.

I want to thank everyone who has commented, voted and even fanned the Misadventures. It makes me feel amazing that people actually care about my characters and my story.

For those just now reading this...the second book is up. The Misadventures As House Mates. Enjoy :)

Until next time :)