Chapter 1: In the club

“Thanks for helping me unpack, Harry.” I say and give him a quick hug. “No problem. You’re me and Louis’ new roomie. It’s about time this place has a woman’s touch.” He says. Louis walks in and falls onto the couch. “Why and how did you get so much stuff overseas?” He asks, his face red and his breathing heavy. “I’m sorry! I got to packing and I packed my whole room basically. All I left was a broken lava lamp and my bed…” I say and sit next to Louis. He lays his head on my lap and I start to play with his hair. “Well. Now you’re all moved in so I guess it’s okay.” He says and smiles. I’m so lucky. Louis moved me out here with Him and Harry. I just graduated a week ago. Got accepted to college. Life couldn’t get much better than this. “Hey. Since you are now a resident here. I say we go out tonight. Drink a little. Party. Have a great time.” Harry suggests and sits at the chair across from me and Louis. “You up for it?” Louis asks and looks up at me. “Yeah. Sounds fun.” I say and place a quick peck on his lips. “I suggest we get ready now. It’s almost 9 and everyone knows that’s when the party starts.” Harry says.

 *At the club*

The lights are everywhere, flashing around the room in twenty million different colors. This club is beyond packed, And everyone seems to be gravitating towards my direction because Louis and Harry are walking with me. “Hey, Until it dies down I’m going to the bar by myself okay? Large crowds of people intimidate me.” I say into Louis ear. “Okay Babe catch up with you later” He yells over the loud music and beating of people dancing. I escape over to the bar and sit down at the end. “What can I get for you?” He asks. “Sparkling Water.” I say and shrug. He laughs and grabs it out of the cooler. “Alright. Let me know if you want another.” He says and goes to the opposite side of the bar. I sip on my soda and look around the club. Everyone here are so… Weird. Girls dancing without their tops exposing their cheetah body paint. I just don’t understand why girls would act like that. They’ll only attract freaks. I came here in Skinny jeans and my plain gray tee shirt. If girls would dress more appropriately maybe they would be able to attract the guys they complain about wanting so much. I hear someone sit next to me and I look over. “Zayn? What are you doing here?” I ask him. “All the boys are here for the weekend to visit.” He says and smiles that signature Zayn Malik smile. “Where’s Perrie? I still haven’t met her yet!” I ask him. “Well, She’s back at home. We can set up a time to meet you though she’s anxious to meet Louis’ new girlfriend. Her and Eleanor were not close at all. I bet she’ll like you ten times more than she liked Eleanor.” He says. Ah Eleanor, The girl I’m compared to the most. Eleanor’s fans nearly killed me when they found out that me and Louis were together, Eleanor and Louis broke up March 2013. Now it’s October, I’ve been with Louis for 7 months and they still don’t approve of me. But Louis told me he feels a stronger and closer relationship to me than he did with Eleanor all of that time, So I don’t care what everyone else says. Me and Louis are happy together and no one can change that. “Are you comfortable here? You look out of place.” Zayn asks. “I’m fine I just… I don’t drink. My Dad drank so much the smell of alcohol just reminds me of him. But I’m fine. I’m over it..” I say and shrug. “Well, if you were over it you wouldn’t have told me that. Come on, Let’s get out of here.” He says and grabs my wrist, pulling me out of my chair. “But…” I say and sigh. “Lou will understand, let’s go.” He says and leads me out of the club. We go out and the camera’s flashing is enough to blind a person. “Get out of the way.” Paul says and walks beside me and Zayn so we aren’t being bombarded by paparazzi. “Are you and Zayn hooking up?” I hear one of them ask. Zayn and I both laugh and keep walking towards the cab. We get in the cab and the guy heads towards Me, Harry, and Louis’ house. “So why didn’t Louis tell me you all were coming?” I ask him. “It was kind of last minute. I don’t know.” He says and shrugs. “Thanks for leaving with me. When Harry suggested it, I didn’t want to be rude so I just went along with it. But I don’t like partying. At all.” I say. “Well. I’ll let Harry know so they won’t take you anymore. I see you as a little sister. I just want to look out for you as best I can. I know Louis wants best for you, and Is completely in love with you. But sometimes he’s oblivious to big issues. I’ll help you out as much as I can.” Zayn says and squeezes my hand a little tighter. “Thanks, Zayn. I really do appreciate it.” I say. He nods as the cab pulls into the parking lot. “I’m staying here with you guys until Louis gets back with the other security okay?” Paul says. “Alright.” Zayn says and hops out of the cab. I get out behind him and shut the door. “Oh! I don’t have a key. I haven’t gotten a copy yet..” I say. I can’t believe I forgot that. “Don’t worry.” Zayn says and pulls out his key ring. “I’ve got one.” He says with a smirk. He walks up and unlocks the doors. “Why in the world do you have a key to Louis’ house?” I ask him and laugh at his giddiness. “I made myself a copy when he moved in. I deserve to have a key. Don’t tell him I have one, though.” He says. “I am going to go wash up. I’ll be down in a few minutes.” Zayn says and jots up stairs. I go to the kitchen and grab a juice and sit at the table. I pull out my phone and open me and Louis’ texts. “Hey babe. Me, Zayn, and Paul came back to your place. I couldn’t deal being there. Love ya and I’ll wait for you to get home. Have fun!! Xoxoxoxx” I type. I click send and set my phone down on the table. This feels so… Weird. Being here, This technically being my house, too, now. I hope I just hope I don’t annoy them. I have a tendency to do that with everyone that means anything to me.