Clarimmy {Clarissa X Sammy}

Start from the beginning

'Is that him??' Clarissa thought to herself as she calmly walked to the person. As she got closer, She realized it was indeed a male who was there.
She was unable to get a good glimpse at his face due to his back being turned to her. Clarissa room in a sharp breath before tapping on the male's shoulder.

He turned around startled by who touched him and looked at her with surprise in his eyes.

"Are...you Clarissa?"

His voice. It was heavenly. Music to her ears. Unfortunately for Clarissa, she hadn't noticed that she had been staring at the now confused male. The boy rose an eyebrow and scratched his head, walking forward towards her. He waved his hand in front of her eyes, unable to get a reaction.

"Huh. And they say that boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider..." he finally spoke after doing a full analysis and thinking that this girl was crazy. Just when he was about to leave, Clarissa snapped back into reality and smiles widely.

"Sam..." was the only thing that left her lips before she tackled him in an embrace. The boy then smiled widely and returned the favor by wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up, swinging her around in the air.

"It is you, Clar!! Wow! You look even prettier than I had imagined." Sam smiled at the girl, a blush appearing on his cheeks as he finished his last sentence. Clarissa blushed as well and giggled.

"Th-Th-Thank you. You're not so bad yourself, Sammy-boy." She said, finally taking in his features.

Sam had blonde hair with obviously dyed black and white tips and beautiful green eyes that seemed to light up. He wore a blue, white, and black plaid shirt with black skinny jeans and black and white Converse. He had a pearly white smile that he seemed to love to show. Clarissa took notice that he had a two ring piercing on his right ear and a stud eyebrow piercing.

She blushed a faint red and hugged him again to hide her face. Sammy laughed and picked her up, mocking to throw her in the water.

Screams of laughter and giggles continued to ring through the night air for at least almost three hours. Sammy sighed as he just had gotten finished with an extreme fit of laughter.

"Ya know Clar, I had real good time tonight. Maybe we could, ya know, do this more often?" Sam said, looking into Clar's brown eyes, a blush clearly spreading across his face. Clarissa smiles back at him and rest her hand on top of his.

"Yes. That's be fun." She smiled, a blush of her own forming as well.

A comfortable silence fell between the two, both of them gazing into each other's eyes without saying a word. Sam leaned in, and Clarissa followed in suite.

The both of their lips came together for a sweet, passionate, slow kiss. Sam's one hand tested on her hip while the other one pushing the back of her head towards him, deepening the kiss. Both of Clarissa's hands on his chest.

For a moment it felt like fireworks were going off around them as they continued to kiss.

But due to their enemy named 'air' they had to pull away. His green eyes gazed into her brown ones, them so close together it would be nearly impossible to tell if they were kissing or not. Their hot, shallow breaths mixed with one another's. Sam smiled, his face erupted in a red color, as the same with Clar.

"I love you Clar." Sam said, pulling the girl in for a hug.

"I love you too Sammy." Clarissa responded, hugging the boy back.

The two stayed in this position for about five minutes before pulling away from each other. Sam stood up and took Clarissa into his arms and carried her all the way back to her car. Clarissa's blush worsened and her smile grew so big, her face began to hurt.

"Thanks for tonight. I had fun." She softly said. Sam nodded and smled more as well.

"I had fun too." He said, while setting her down and pushing his hands into his pants pockets.

The two shared one last kiss before Clarrisa got in her 's and drove off, watching Sam wave at her in the rest view mirror.

As soon as Clarissa for back to her bedroom, she checked her Wattpad a count and saw a message from a certain blonde boy.

I enjoyed the kisses we had. Think you could give me more~? ;)

Clarissa laughed to herself and typed back to him.

Clar: Here's my address. Come over and I could give you more than just kisses~ ;)

Sam: ....I'm on my way. Hang tight for another few minutes babydoll!!

Clarissa smiles to herself.

'Oh this is going to be a fun night!'