Clarimmy {Clarissa X Sammy}

You know what? I want to meet you face to face. What's say we meet at St. William's River tonight?
8pm?

Clarissa's eyes widened as a broad grin spread across her face. Grabbing her pillow, she took a deep breath and screamed her heart out in it. This was the moment she had been waiting for. After talking to Sam for a few months, she had developed a crush on him. The two were practically the same person.

The brunette girl quickly picked up her phone and typed in her response to the boy.

Clar: Yea, sure! Sounds great!

Sammy: Perfect! I can't wait to see you! I gtg for now. I'll see you there cutie pie ;)

Clar: Okay. See ya ^///^

The chat ended after that. Clarissa's face flushed red when Sam called her a cutie pie, even adding a winky face at the end. Her thoughts raced in her head, the negative flashing with the positive. None of what she thought made any sense. She was still in pure bliss thinking that she'd actually be able to meet Sam. Maybe they'd even become more than friends when they met.

Clarissa gave a short, thrilled squeal. Her brown eyes darted toward the clock sitting a top her nightstand. It read the time of 5:45pm. The girl figured she might as well get dressed since it was about an appropriate time.

'I hope he's like what Jackson told me.' she thought to herself hopefully while skipping to the bathroom and and turning on a nice hot shower for herself.

Steam arose from the shower as the droplets splashed against the warm surface floor. Stripping herself of clothes, she hopped in, her brown locks immediately getting drenched after putting her head underneath the stream of water that fell out from the shower head. All the while she was in there, her thoughts always trailed back to Sam. His kind personality. The way he told jokes. Even the way he spoke to her made shivers go down her spine.

Finally finishing in the bathroom, she wrapped a towel around her slim, pettitte body and skipped to her room, almost falling more than had hoped for. The girl stood in front of the wardrobe that she owned and searched for a nice, casual, yet stylish outfit to where. Her eyes lit up when she saw the perfect thing to where.

Batman.

Reaching inside the closet, she pulled it out and whipped it into the bed.

"Oh hell yea! Batman bitches!" she yelled aloud, to no one in particular. Clarissa whipped the towel off her body and got dressed. By the time she was done, it was 6:15. She sprayed on a light perfume and splipped her phone in her pocket before sliding down the stair banister and landing perfectly on her two feet at the bottom.

The brunette girl grabbed her keys and hopped to her car. She plugged in her i-pod and set it for Panic! At The Disco songs. This Is Gospel was the first song to be played.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" the girl loudly sang along to the song, laughing at herself for being offbeat.

It was 8 when she made it to the river. Clarissa parked the car and walked down to the banks of the flowing water. She had saw a faint glow further down along with the blurry outline of a figure standing there.