Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Nora's wolf pic) -------------------------------------------------------------->

Shelby passed out after a few more minutes I never have felt so helpless before as I watched my best friend suffer before my eyes.

I had no idea what to do with Shelby I was so lost. So I shifted back reaching for Shelby's sweat shirt once again. When I was covered with the soft material I used our family bond and tried to find where my father was.

Seconds later I could see him clearly like in was in the room with him. He was making breakfast laughing at my mom who apparently said something funny. She looked ticked off, but was trying to keep the smile off her face.

I quickly forced images into his mind from the last twenty minutes when I first heard the snap. I looked around for Sammy just now noticing she wasn't here when Shelby was awake.

I had no clue what would happen next if she would shift or not besides my own shifting I had never heard what happens let alone witness one. I was scared shitless.

As the thought left my mind a familiar dark color came into my vision. He burst threw the trees reeking of worry. As his black eyes found me and Shelby they widened as they took in the scene before him while another familiar scent blew over my face.

Before my father even moved a muscle Alex was bursting out of the trees on the other side of this beautiful clearing that always haunted me. His crisp light blue eyes that were glued to me clashed with his light cream colored pelt.

As the two beasts came to me I fell to my knee's "What do I do?" I asked not caring that my voice cracked. Alex whimpered putting his head on my knee.

I wiped my tear stricken face. "Sorry you must think I'm dumb." his blue eyes found mine and then pictures flashed across my vision. I noticed imeadetly they were memories. They were Alex's memories and they showed me in this very spot when I was in Shelby's place.

My body seemed off, broken,and streched out. I could feel what he had felt. The complete horror seemed to seep into your whole body. I looked extremely pale, I was covered in sweat, and most importantly not breathing. Suddenly my body clutched it's self and you could hear the sound of my skin ripping off and as the next second passed by my bones shifted and fur grew over my new body. Then the images were gone.

I could barley make out his bright eyes as my own filled with tears. I grabbed his giant head and hugged him close. "Y-you were the one that found me?? I am s-so sorry Alex" he nuzzled me returning my hug. I looked over to my father who had already shifted back to his human form.

"Daddy I don't want to see her like that." his deep brown eyes held understanding "I know sweet pea." he picked up Shelby and held her bridal style his worry lines visible on his strong face. "Honey ride Alex home okay?" "Daddy I am perfectly capable of walking i have two feet and-" he shot me a (dont start with me) look so I shut my mouth. It wasn't the look that stopped me it was the fear underneath that shut me up. As I got on my brothers back I felt small.

This was the first time I had seen my father scared so I shut my eyes and hoped with ever fiber of my being that everything would work out. When I opened my eyes I realized we were home. The familiar sight of my house calmed me down a bit. I climbed off of my brothers muscled back and followed closely behind my father.