{prologue}

"These boxes are fucking everywhere, man," Mia grumbled to herself as she threw the last box on her bedroom floor.

Her eye involuntarily twitched when she heard something shatter due to the impact. A long choice of profanity escaped her lips as she over dramatized the situation.

Mia was upset that she had to move to the middle of nowhere. She was born and raised in Arizona, now she was stuck in Egypt due to her fathers work requirements.

Mia's father was a hard working scientist that was constantly on the roads to find new cures and antidotes to a list of illnesses. She was proud of her father for doing the things he loved, but sometimes she wished she could just have a normal "father-daughter bond".

Things changed drastically after the passing of Mia's mother. Her father began revolving his world around work and work only.

Mia ran her hand down her face, pushing away the loose curls that escaped from her hair tie. Her naturally green eyes roamed around her new room until her gaze stopped at a window.

As she was making her way to the window, she hadn't taken complete notice that her floor was covered with boxes full of her stuff.

She stumbled clumsily and caught herself against the wooden bookshelf placed rather conveniently near her. Objects fell from the shelf and onto the hard wood floor but Mia was too busy trying not to scream as she stubbed her toe.

If only she knew that one of the many objects that had managed to land on the floor was a sacred artifact that was supposed to be stored away from civilization years ago.

As Mia's back was facing the opposite direction, she hadn't noticed the artifact float slightly and shake in place. A magenta type fog sprung out from the lamp's opening.

"Fuck my toe hurts.." She glared down at her foot before finally turning around and screaming bloody murder. A 'stranger' was in her bedroom.

"You're a klutz, ya know," the unknown man stated with a smirk on his youthful face.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! GET OUTTA MY ROOM BEFORE I SWING ON YO CREPPY ASS," Mia's Caribbean accent becoming more apparent due to her anger.

"Excuse me, miss. I believe this is or was my room. I've been trapped in the shithole for decades." The stranger was dressed like a normal guy of this generation, he looked no older than 20 either.

Mia's eyebrows furrowed at his word choice, keeping her main focus on the word 'decades'.

"Listen man, idunno what kinda shit you're on but you better get yo ass home," Mia sassily crossed her arms over her chest, attempting not to give into the urge of checking the man out. There was no denying that this guy was gorgeous.

"Sorry, Ma. I am home; well technically this" he stopped mid sentence to pick up the tiny lamp that was placed down near his feet "is my home."

Mia watched him as he put emphasis on the lamp that was now being held in his rather large hand.

"Boi, what the fuck are you?" Mia meant to say it as a joke but he didn't take it as one. He looked over at her genuinely confused which made her laughter die out rather quickly.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a Genie.."

=========================

NEW STORY? LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. MORE COMING SOON, POSSIBLY.
LOVE YOU XOXO.