Chapter 1

6 am. "GOTTA GET MINE, GOTTA GET YOURS, GOTTA GET MINE, GOTTA GET YOURS"

I heard 2-PAC and Macbreed playing loudly on my iPhone, telling me it's time to wake up and go to that nasty ass school. I go to Southshore high school and quite frankly, I freaking hate it.

I got up, then I turned around to make my bed. Ya girl gotta stay clean you know. When I finished making my bed, I got my towel ready and I stepped out of my room walking towards the bathroom.

On my way there, I bumped into my older brother Marion. He's 18 with grey eyes- (that lucky fucker -.-), lightskin, 6'2 . From the times he been walking around the house with no shirt on and bragging about his body and from the thirsty bitches that been all over his dick, I can say that he's in pretty good shape. Not too buff but he have some nice biceps and 6 defined packs. Hahaha, he would have died of shocker if he could hear me say these nice things about him but nope I'll never compliment him on anything. He's already too cocky for his own good. (a/n-- picture of marion on the side)

"Watch where your ass going Mar, Are you fucking blind?!" I snapped at him.

"Shut the fuck up Shyla! Ain't my fault if your midget ass too short to be seen!" Marion said while laughing.

"Fuck you!" I hate when he makes reference to my height. Like it ain't my fault if he got the giant gene and I got the short gene.

He turned around and made his way to his room, while I made my way to the bathroom. Our bathroom is pretty nice. It's walls are bleach white, with a nice regular size tub. There are some cute decoration flowers on the shelf near the toothbrushes (my moms idea). The toilet and the sink are bleach white clean. Yup my mom is a cleaning freak like me. I brushed my teeth then hopped in the tub to take a nice long shower. After that, I wrapped myself around my towel and got out of the bathroom. Just as I stepped my feet out of the door, I bumped into one of my brother's new team mate Marc.

************************************

MARC POV:

Good fucking lord. I've always heard the other niggas talking about how Marion sister was fine, but DAMNNNN!! She's beyond fine! She BAD AF!!! Like, she's short with curly black hair. Dark brown eyes and ASS FOR DAYS!!!!! Like DAMNNNNN I've NEVER seen a girl that's her height with an ass like that. LMFAO Nicki Minaj ain't got nothing on her.

"Can you move, you blocking my way nigga." she said. Damn the niggas were also right when they said that she got an attitude that matches her looks. Smfh

"Damn I aint seen ya. But i'ont see why yu gotta be so fuckin rude tho." I said.

"Nigga whatever." She said while pushing me away and stepped into her room.

Smh she cute and all but that mouth gotta go.

**********************************

SUNSHYLA POV:

I walked past Marc into my room. I could tell that nigga was checking me out when I got out the shower, but i don't care. I'm used to the attention. Marc is not an ugly guy to be honest. He's tall, between 5'11 and 6'0 He's light skin. He's not buff nor too skinny. He has dark brown eyes and some full ass pink lips--- Okay... who am I kidding... He's fine! BUT not my type.

So as soon as I got in my room I went in my closet and pulled my outfit for the day. I'm not a name brand person. Quite frankly I never cared about my clothes price or name. As long as something looks good on me, imma buy it. I don't care if it was $1 or $1000, nor do I care if it was fubu or Gucci, if its nice, imma get it---*sunshyla phone ringing* I looked over my shoulder and I saw that my phone was ringing. When i checked, i saw that it was my girl Kelly that was calling.

"AYYEEEE Keke what's good baby girl?" i said when I picked up the phone smiling. Keke, full name, Kelly Gonzales, is my ride or die man. She my baby and my best-friend. This girl had my back since kindergarten. We grew up together and our relationship is far stronger than blood.

She's Latina with black long wavy hair that's down to her waist. My baby is gorgeous as fuck. And she knows it too. She got some next level triple d boobs (if that exist) with some tiny ass waist. She's 5'1 and she has the prettiest eyes ever.

"You already know chica. Same shit as always. But yo ma, you ready for school?" She answered smiling.

"HELL FUCKIN YES!! You know I'm boutta own that motherfuckin school as soon as I walk in them doors." Yup I'm cocky.

"Haha I know Mami. We bout to own this bitch." She said giggling.

"Ahahah of course!! Anyway bae let me finish getting ready and shit. Imma text you when I'm done." I told her

"Iight ma." She said while I hung up.

I love this girl man.

So I picked up my high waisted white tight jeans with a cute beige crop top that reaches the top of my waist. I worn them with some cute beige flats. Like I said, whatever the brand is, imma get it as long as I like it. I decided to let my black curls loose on the side. I completed my outfit with a nice white Guess purse, light brown Prada shades, 1 gold cross chain and 2 light brown bracelets. I'm not a big fan of makeup so I decided to just wear some mascara and a nice light lip gloss. I went over my outfit and checking myself out in the mirror in search of words to describe what I'm seeing. BOMB! Was all I could think of . Like I don't want to be seeing as conceited, but I'm SEXY AF!!! The way my ass look in them white jeans, if Kim kardeshian was here, she would have hate me for it. My hair, my skin, wow I'm fine!

************************************

As I'm still looking at myself In the mirror, I heard a Loud car horn and I just knew it was my girls.

I walked out of my room, ran down the stairs and got stop by a hard chest. When I looked up, I realize that it was my annoying older brother Marion again.

"Why da fuck yu running like you seen da cops for?" He asked

"Because I'm late nigga! now can you move your black ass out my way." I said with attitude.

"Shyla I see that you keep forgetting. I'm OLDER THAN YOU. Therefore I can beat your ass if you keep that attitude towards me. Watch me."

"Whatever." I said while pushing him aside. I ran in the kitchen and grab myself a lunch so I could go. I walked out the house to see an annoyed keke and an amused Sally.

Sally is my other ride or die. I met her a couple years ago in grade 4. Some little bitch stole her lunch and ran away with it. Since I was there and saw the whole thing, I marched to the girl that stole her lunch and DEMAND that she gave it back. Since she said no, I punch the girl and threw her on the ground while kicking her. I do not tolerate thieves -.- . After tearing that ass up, I grab Sally's lunch and brought it back to her. Since then, we became besties. Introduced her to keke, and the 2 clicked like cookie and milk. And this is how the 3 of us became inseparable.

"You getting in the car or wat?!" a really annoyed keke said.

"Lol shut up. Hey Sal!"

"Hey girl!!! Damn you look hot!!"

"LOL of course I look hot! Don't you know my name?"

"Hahaha you cray."

I looked at Sally and hop in the back of the car . Sally is dark skin but she's mad pretty. She has pretty big dark brown eyes with nice long flawless legs. She's about 5'7. (The tallest one of us) she looks like she belongs in the model catalogs. Distinct bone structure, straight nose, full mouth with a nice curly weave. Sally is gorgeous.

"Y'all ready?" Keke asked

"HELLFUKINGYES!!" Both me and Sally yelled. Lmao I love my girls.

************************************

A/n boring chapter but I needed to introduce the book to some of the known characters. Anyway keep reading. And don't worry I won't be posting many A/N. There won't be any unless its really necessary.