- Author's Note/Requests -

[CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR REQUESTS]

Hey!

So since I'm into the whole graphic making I figured I'd make a book to display some of my work, mainly because I've seen so many other people doing it.

I would love love love comments and critiques although I will not accept straight up rude remarks. If you have an issue with a graphic, state why, and if it's something stupid like 'It doesn't appeal to me' then get out rn. Ciao.

Also, please do not use the comments of my book to promote yourself, your stories, groups, competitions and whatnot. Basically, don't promote other stuff on my book please.

If you'd like to order a graphic, PM me and I can give you the link to my shop. :)

Hope you like my work!

EDITED

Now that I'm no longer doing covers in the MDC, I'm taking to doing requests here. For those who have PMed me already regarding requests need not fill out a form here, but from now on, should anyone want a cover, they must comment on this chapter and fill out the form below.

Keep in mind ~

• I will not do R Rated or Anime graphics

• I do not do fan fiction covers. Exceptions to this rule would be Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments and Marvel (sometimes).

• I only do one redo and I'm not doing commissions just yet so everything I give you is for Wattpad only.

• I am only offering covers as of now, but if you want another kind of graphic, PM me and we can talk about it. Payment will vary according to graphic type.

• Do not complete payment until after I've accepted your request.

• Use the word Lumos in the 'other' field of your form.

• Give me lots of ideas and inspiration covers/graphics to work with. If you give me one line comments which don't help whatsoever you will be denied on the spot.

• Your story must be published.

Disregard for any of the rules above can result in immediate denial from me. Overlook these rules completely and your request comment will simply be deleted.

F O R M

Title:

Byline:

Author Name:

Genre:

Mood:

Colour scheme/Font:

Brief synopsis/important elements:

Ideas/Inspiration:

Specific images (if any):

Other:

P A Y M E N T

• A follow

• A 4+ line comment on the prologue of my story The Gaea Emblem (if you've read the prologue, read the next chapter, and so on)

• Credit for the cover is a must