Chapter 2

Rose pov ~

I had just finished mopping the floor and because I had slipped my ragged dress was soaked

I had just finished mopping the floor and because I had slipped my ragged dress was soaked . I rushed into the basement which took for ever since the house is so damn big and I quickly put on my old black stained black dress . I rushed back over to the kitchen and I wiped the counters as I was doing so I hear Jason and 2 girls voices .

They walk into the kitchen and the smell of achohol and weed .

"Who's that baby ?" The tall girl says pointing at me .

"Oh she's just my maid ," he laughs . I don't look up at them I just continue to clean .

"Alright let's have so fun ," he yells smacking their fake asses . They walk upstairs to Jason room . He stares at me straight in the eye until he walks up to his room

As I walk down to my bed I hear moaning and things banging against eachother upstairs I ignore it and I walk to my room .

I lay in my bed and I fall asleep .

I feel a large hand on my waist and I immediately sit up . I rub my eyes to see Jason shirtless laying on my bed his hair is all messy .

"Cow ," I mumble .

"What the fuck did you just say ?" He says sitting up . Fuck

"Nothing," I spit .
I get up and I walk out my room .

I feel to big hands pull me down by my shoulders .

"I could take you on this floor right now but God help me when I'm done with with you ," he yells in my face .

Out of nowhere I gain confidence.

"Fuck off you cocksucker ," I say back .

I could practically see his blood boiling he gets the flick on his eyes which isn't good .

"Go get my rope  rose ," he says staring directly at me .

"N-no,"I stutter I stand up looking up at him with my hands crossed .

"I'll get it my damn self ," he says and he walks away . I run back to my room and lock the door . I hide under my bed and close my eyes .

I hear Jason kick the door open , he pulls me out and throws  me on the bed facing down he holds me down so I can't move .

"Jason , Jason I'm sorry please don't do it ," I please tears are falling from my eyes and I'm so scared I'm going to pee.
"Shut up !" He yells .

He rips my dress exposing my thong , I feel so embarrassed. He grabs my ass and smacks it's until it turns bright red . I scream in pain .

"Oh I'm not done baby ," he breathes out . He ties my to the bed on my stomach . I hear him  unbuckle his belt from his pants . I shut my eyes praying .

"Jason please ," I cry out .

Smack! I scream so hard my throat hurts . I try to hard to take of the ropes but is no use . My ass hurts so bad

"This what happens when you be disrespectful," SMACK!

I cry so hard into the bed I can feel the next one coming so I prepare myself .

SMACK! SMACK!
With each one he gets harder and harder and my eyes are filled with so much tears no amount of blinking can save me .

"This is your fault rose !"

SMACK!
"You put this on yourself ,"

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

I can pretty much feel blood from my skin going down my legs . I turn my head and I see Jason wipe sweat of his face . He walks over to me and unties me . He walks out the room and I hear him leave the house . I hate when he whips me with his belt ,

How could I have once loved such a , a monster