Bonus Chapter

It had been one week since the brothers decided to share a room with you. However, each night you had managed to sneak out of the room without the brothers noticing. Most of the time, you ended up sleeping in the kitchen. Aberrous would talk to you for the evening, teach you how to cook, or play a board game with you. Furthermore, he was kind enough to keep the brothers away from you. Several times they had walked into the kitchen looking for you, but Aberrous had managed to hide you in time. Thus your evenings remained peaceful and were void of embarrassment.

After that first evening that you had shared a room with the brothers, you could barely look at them without your cheeks having a slight tint to them. Just thinking about it would cause you to tense up. This wasn't to your advantage in the slightest, since the brothers followed you around almost constantly during the day. You knew that they had noticed your slightly pink cheeks. Heart's eyes would gleam while a smirk would stay plastered on his face. Diamond would give you his signature smile while a look of triumph was evident in his eyes.

Today you woke up once again in the kitchen, feeling the warmth of the fireplace. A purple fleece blanket was wrapped around you, as you woke up in the comfy wooden chair that was in the kitchen. Aberrous flipped chocolate pancakes in the pan on the stove. The food smelled great and you soon found yourself watching Aberrous. However, your attention was soon directed towards the kitchen door.

"Ah, my dear lady, I knew you were hiding in here. You know there's no point in sharing a room if you never spend the night there".

"That's a good point. You should give me my old room back" you stated not making eye contact with him.

"I'm afraid that is a request that will never be granted. Now tell me, why do you refuse to look at me properly".

You heard him walking over towards you. Before you could move away, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. Resting his head on your left shoulder, he whispered into your ear.

"Could it be that you're too embarrassed to look at me, my dear lady? I can make you more embarrassed if you would like".

As your cheeks grew in color, you freed yourself from his arms, grabbed one of the finished chocolate pancakes and went to walk out of the kitchen. However, Heart's left hand grabbed your right wrist.

"You didn't answer my question, my dear lady. Besides before you try to escape me, I have an offer to make".

"For one I'm not embarrassed, I just don't feel like looking at you, and what's this offer?" you stated, glancing back at him only a little.

"You know, I can tell when you're lying, my dear lady but no matter. As for my offer, I thought you would like to help me make breakfast".

"Aberrous is already making breakfast. In fact I think he just finished".

Heart seemed irritated by your statement. Keeping his grip on you, he turned to Aberrous.

"Aberrous, take the food you just made and help yourself to it. Breakfast plans have changed".

Staring up at Heart, Aberrous nodded and took the plate of pancakes with him. He disappeared into the dining room, leaving you alone with Heart. Sighing, you went to finish the pancake in your hand. Just as you took a bite out of the food, Heart bit into the other side. His face was inches from yours and you blushed instantly before pushing him away from you. Smiling, he swallowed the food he had snagged from you before turning his attention back to you.

"Well, it would seem that breakfast still needs to be made, my dear lady. Now help me cook".

"I thought you were only offering, but now you're ordering me?".

"Plans change" he said, taking the blanket off your shoulders and setting it back down on the chair.

You soon found him pulling out two aprons. Sighing, you went to grab one from him, but he held it out of your reach. After setting his own apron down on the kitchen table, he walked behind you and tied the purple and black checkered apron around your waist and neck. You kept your gaze downwards, hiding your embarrassed face. When he finished, he tied his own blue apron around himself. You had to admit that the apron suited him. It matched his simple grey pants and white peasant shirt. As for you, you looked rather ridiculous with the apron covering your purple pajama pants and shirt.

"So, my dear lady, what would you like to make?".

"How about some waffles with eggs and a bowl of fruit".

"I'm glad to see that you chose some food that isn't just sweets".

Turning around, you saw Diamond walk into the kitchen. He sat down in the chair, which you had previously slept in. A simple red t-shirt and a pair of black pants covered him.

"Miss _____, I forbid you from sleeping in the kitchen again" he said in a serious tone, but him yawning at the same time only eradicated all seriousness from voice.

In fact you couldn't help, but think that Diamond was rather adorable when he yawned. Surprisingly, you found yourself laughing lightly at this.

"Miss ____, did hear what I just said?".

"Yeah, it's just that you're cute when you yawn" you stated.

However, you soon realized your mistake. Cursing your tired self for being careless, you stared at Diamond to see how he would react. He seemed utterly speechless, as his face showed only shock. Heart also appeared to be stunned, as the plastic measuring cup that was in his hand dropped to the ground. You tried to find a way to correct your mistake, but you could find no words; you just stuttered. Soon a smile graced Diamond's lips while Heart picked up the measuring cup.

"You know, Miss ____, you would see me yawn more if you actually slept in our room".

"Whatever, anyway Heart didn't you want me to help you cook?" you questioned, as you approached the blue-haired male, trying to ignore Diamond.

"Indeed, after I make the batter, can you mix it for me?".

You nodded, as you watched him combine the ingredients. Diamond got back out of his chair and headed for the coffee maker. Not too long after he had coffee in his red teacup. He sat back down at the kitchen table, but you could feel his eyes on you. Refusing to look at him, you kept your focus on the bowl of ingredients. Heart handed you the whisk and bowl while he grabbed the waffle maker. The kitchen remained quiet, but you kept cursing yourself for letting that statement escape your lips. You were so angry at yourself that you didn't notice some of the batter flying out of the bowl. Some of the escaping batter landed on Heart's face. This caused you to calm yourself down and move the whisk more slowly. However when you saw Heart's face covered in dripping batter, you couldn't help but laugh.

Heart glared at you while Diamond laughed lightly at his brother's face. With no warning, Heart walked behind you and rested his hands on top of yours.

"My dear lady, let me show you how mix ingredients properly".

"I know how to mix ingredients. Besides, you're dripping batter on me".

"Now, whose fault is that?".

Not being able to argue with him, you stayed silent. Though, soon you found yourself gasping in surprise when Heart began to nibble on your left ear. Cheeks turning crimson, you pulled away from him. This caused you to fall backwards, but Diamond's arms caught you before you could hit the ground.

"May I suggest that you sit at the table with me, Miss ____, or breakfast will never be ready".

Not knowing what else to do, you just nodded your head. However, Diamond picked you up before setting you down on his lap. You were about to protest, but decided against it due to the smile that was on Diamond's face. It was anything but a sweet smile. He obviously was still tired and you could tell that one protest might send him into a fit of anger. While you were sitting on Diamond's lap, Heart wiped off his face and began to pour some of the waffle batter into the waffle maker. As the waffles were cooking, he began to make the eggs. Though, before he started the eggs he set three bowls of blueberries and raspberries on the table.

Walking back over to the counter, he began the eggs. You reached over to grab a raspberry from your bowl, but Diamond stopped your hand. Instead he took the raspberry and held in front of you. Turning your ahead away from the berry, you saw Diamond sigh slightly. However, you found that turning your head away from the food was a bad idea. Diamond put the berry in his mouth and closed the distance between the two of you. Just like that one time when he gave you coffee, he forced the raspberry into your mouth. Once you swallowed the berry, he pulled away before licking the right corner of your lips.

"You had some berry juice on your face".

With a blush on your face, you stared down at your hands, as Diamond rested his head on your right shoulder. Heart soon set down three plates on the table, each containing a waffle with syrup on top and eggs. Though, Diamond's plate only had eggs. Moreover, Heart placed three forks on the table. He summoned his own chair and sat next to Diamond and you. Grabbing your fork, you began to eat your food. To your surprise it was delicious. You tried to hide the smile on your face, but failed in the attempt.

"So I trust that the food is good".

"Yeah, I guess it is".

"Well, surely the chef gets a reward for his services".

Heart didn't wait for an answer. He leaned across his chair and pulled you over to him. His lips met yours, as you could feel a hunger in the kiss. However, you gasped a little in pain when he bit your bottom lip hard. Pulling away from you, he licked his lips, as his blue eyes gleamed in delight.

"Your blood tastes quite good with syrup, my dear lady. Can I have another taste?".

"What, no!".

"Then may I have a try?".

Before you could respond, Diamond turned your face with his fingers. Not a second later he sucked at your bottom lip before pulling away.

"Hmm, your blood does taste good with the berries".

Wanting to retreat from the brothers, but knowing that you couldn't, you stabbed a part of your waffle in frustration. It was only nine in the morning and the brothers were already giving you a hard time. This day would surely be a long one. 

Link to Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/76702573-a-melodious-song