Death Wish?!?!

Mitchie's POV: It's official Shane and I have been dating three years as of today and I smile but we're engaged so that's amazing. I wake up fully getting off the floor. I look around and see Nate and Shane and Jason all around me and I see we're in our cabin so they must have carried me here. I get up quickly grabbing my clothes and their clothes. I throw them their clothes just as their uncle walks in. "What is happening?" "They carry me when I sleep places and I throw their clothes at them and make them coffee." "Ok whatever, I need you four on lifeguard duty all day and then preform at fire jam tonight. I know you were hung over 7 months ago but you still managed to save three lives. I talked to the police and they caught the three guys thanks to Dana's photos she took and remembering them. Also my party with you guys is tonight." I smile and he hugs me quickly walking out. I change into my bathing suit and throw on a shirt and a tank top. Someone starts banging on the door and I sigh and put on the coffee running to the door. I open the door to reveal Dana and she starts to speak but I pull her into a hug. "Thank you." She smiles and hugs me again before leaving and Shawn walks in. "Where's Shane?" "Buddy wait with me they're changing in the living room." "Why?" "We end up crashing in the living room after our shift. It's tiring to be in the sun all day." "Ok." "Buddy I'm glad we're friends." "We're best friends Mitchie." I smile and he hugs me. "Will you carry me to the water?" I look and see his foot bleeding. "Hey Shawn, I have to carry you to the lifeguard station first aid." "Ok best friend." "Shane come here, Shawn's here." He comes out dressed with Nate and Jason. "I'm carrying Shawn to first aid, take my board and floater and our bag please." He hands me my sunglasses and I kiss him and hug and kiss Nate's and Jason's cheek. "I'm getting a tattoo later so yeah." "I'll go with you Mitchie. We'll get matching tattoos." I smile and nod picking up Shawn and walking out. Surprisingly the boy was really light so I was able to lift him and what not. I finally arrive at the lifeguard station and sit Shawn on the chair and have Sander help me. We fix up his foot with 20 stitches. He goes to get up but we stand in front of him. "You can't walk on your foot and you can't go swimming." "Thank you Sander." He smiles, hugs me quickly and goes to his job. "Come on buddy, I'll carry you. How about a piggyback ride?" "Really??, my friends will be so jealous." "Carefully hop on and I'll take you by the lifeguard station and you can stay with me. Since I'll take to your classes." He gets on and I walk to the lifeguard stations, getting situated so we have our own space. After an hour I finally finish my coffee however I feel really sick so I quickly see the doctor Steven who's my good friend. "Mitchie I have some news and I don't know if it's good news or bad news. So I'm just going to tell you and try not to kill me. Mitchie your pregnant." "How am I going to tell Shane??" I get up and run out grabbing the pictures quickly and hugging Steven. (Mitchie wasn't pregnant when she drank). I shove the picture into my pocket and I climb into my lifeguard chair but sit at the bottom by Shane and Nate and Jason. "Guys I have something really important to tell you. Im pregnant." Shane smiles and spins me around and squeezes me. "So you're happy. I'm about 5 months and here's your copies of photos. I went because I felt sick you all come with me next ultrasound." They all nod and I smile. We head to the campfire and I remember Shawn. "Where's Shawn?" "In the back guest room." "Alright thanks." I wake Shawn up and he gets onto my back and give him a piggyback ride to the campfire. "Alright here's Mitchie,Nate,Jason and Shane my family and Shawn. Why do you have Shawn?" As if remembering Shane scoops him into his arms and looks at me. He quietly whispers"Is little squish okay?" "Yes Shane now give me Shawn." "No Nate will carry him and you get on my back." I sigh but jump onto Shane's back knowing I lost this battle with Shane and Nate and Jason agreeing with Shane. He carries me down the red carpet and stops well Nate sets Shawn in the chair that's specially for Shawn. Shane continues walking onto the stage and I jump off. "Brown I'll tell you later ok?" "Ok." We sing this is me and Shane sings parts of his and mine like I do like we did for our first year of camp rock. We finish and we sing a connect three song and everyone goes crazy recording us and whatnot. We smile and the kids have there camp out and sing by the fire and Brown hands me a cup of alcohol and I shake my head. "I can't." I sit in Shane's lap,against his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "I'm 5 months pregnant." "Wow I'm so happy I'm going to be a grandpa and I'm excited for you." "Thanks Brown." He hugs me and I hug him back and we go back to the cabin.

3 months later: I smile and we sit and sing the rest of the night. We go into our cabin at 3 am and we work at 6 am so we lay on the four couches in the living room. We fall asleep and we wake to banging on the door. "Guys our cabin is swarmed by paparazzi." "Great!!🙄" "I'll get your clothes and mine but we have to close the window blinds. I'll get coffee and you call our security." They nod and I grab our clothes and put the coffee on and throw their clothes at them. I run and close all the window blinds and we change quickly not taking any chances and we wait for security. Security comes and we walk out in a tight circle and I smile when I see Dwight and I hug him. He hugs me and we continue walking. We arrive at Brown's office. "Guys we have two weeks of summer left. With all the cleaning up its gone fast. Mitchie how far along are you?" "I'm about 8 months so I can travel to see the guys when they're on tour." "Actually your apart of our tour. Fans loved us singing together. However our relationship has to be on the down low." "Yeah I know I kinda figured." "We have a cousin and you can play it out as your dating him. His name is Liam and he's our cousin and uncle Brown's son so this should be interesting." I smile but it soon fades and I grab my phone and bag jogging to first aid. "Steven!!" "What's wrong Mitchie??" "My stomach hurts." "Alright go change into the gown and then we'll check it out." I change quickly into the paper gowns and go back out. I lay on the table and Steven eyes go wide and he looks at me. "Mitchie your in labor, your 8 months and the baby's coming so I'll get the nurses and you call Shane." I nod and I grab my phone calling Shane. I tell him everything and within 10 minutes all of them are here. Nate and Jason wait outside and Caitlyn comes and holds my hand. After 8 and 1/2 long painful hours Isabelle Daisy Gray and Nathan Jason Gray was born. Yup I had twins so surprise number one. All my friends and family come in and take turn holding my babies. Shane kisses my head and whispers"You did great baby, I'm so proud of you."  I smile and whisper 'I love you.' "Mitchie you can't go to sleep until we get you to the hospital." I sigh and try really hard to stay awake losing my battle in the end since the hospital was an hour and a half away.