61) Graduation Day

Start from the beginning

"Luke, Brandon, Zack" Belle states, turning towards the three boys. "Do you guys have a last play you want to do?".

Danny tosses a football to a grinning Zack. "How did you know about bleachers blitz?" he asks.

Belle shrugs. "Honestly I didn't but I knew you three would have come up with an idiotic football play that you could never do in a game, so go for it".

Luke smiles widely before taking the ball and turning towards Zack and Brandon. Without even speaking, Zack and Brandon tear off, Zack towards the bleachers on the right and Brandon towards the ones on the left.

As Zack reaches halfway up the bleacher stands, Luke throws the ball cleanly towards him. It lands directly in his arms and like that, Luke is off.

Zack then winds his arm back and throws it at an arc towards Brandon who is running down the stands of the other side.

The ball lands smoothly in Brandon's hands and as he continues to run down the steps, he aims towards Luke and throws the ball. 

Luke is running as fast as he can and the sight of the blonde boy sprinting down the football field while wearing a gown is both a weird sight and a memory I never want to forget.

The ball lands securely in Luke's hands as he passes the touchdown line and shouts out in triumph, slamming the ball into the ground victoriously.

Zack and Brandon suddenly tackle him and I feel Belle slip my camera that she took from my bedroom into my hand. I quickly aim the camera and capture the memory of the three gown-clad boys lying in a laughing heap on the ground.

They eventually get up and join the rest of us in the middle of the field.

"Alright, what's next?" Luke asks with grass stains on his gown and a football in his hand.

"The fountain spot" Nicole declares confidently.

We all raise our eyebrows at her boldness and follow her to our old cafeteria table. It looks the same as last week, though for some reason I thought it should look different to me today.

Nicole turns towards us. "Before this year, this table was always reserved for the most popular girls and a few jocks thrown in here and there.

"Is she calling us unpopular?" Luke whispers in my ear, making me smile, seeing as up until 2 years ago I always thought of Luke as the most popular guy in our school. Now I think of him as the best guy in our school.

"And then you freaks came in and snatched the table from right under us popular bitches" Nicole continues. "And at first I thought 'who the fuck do these assholes think they are?' but almost immediately afterwards I thought 'these bold assholes might possibly be my people.

"I'll admit, at first I only hung out with you guys because I was dating Zack and found Luke to be an attractive challenge-"

"Hopefully these two things weren't at the same time though" Zack calls out but Nicole just smirks at him and continues.

"But as I became included in more and more of you guys's stupid stunts, I started to grow fond of you bold assholes. Even you Belle".

Belle forms a heart with her fingers and shoots Nicole a wink as she continues.

"And I now suddenly realize how stupid my conversations had been in my first two years of high school and how the people I was around were incredibly boring. You guys pulled me out of that superficial and egotistical life and, in my opinion have made me a better person. And for that, I want to tell you guys that you are my bold assholes and I wouldn't want to celebrate this day with anybody else".