Back to the Beginning

Hey guys, how have you been???? I' M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR TAKE SO LONG TO POST A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!! I know I don't have good justifications to give you guys besides my studies. I'm having a really hard time between studying and studying and studying so I'm so sorry.

I would like to thank you for making this story a 29 k reads. YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD!!! It makes my heart grow bigger every time I see the numbers in this fic. I finally see that my future as a writer may happen.

I'm also using this to inform that this story is only 2 more chapter before the very ending and I'm already working on my new and original story and hope to have you guys with me in this new journey as well. 

Like always, I hope you guys enjoy and please let me know what you are thinking of this fic, also feel free to talk with anytime, I love to receive messages and talk with you!! 

Love you with ALL MY HEART!!! xoxoxoxo ANA!!!

PS: I'm often going back to the chapters to review the grammar and repost it with a better quality of reading! :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The ideas where in a rush inside Ross' head, in just a couple of hours everything would have an end, all that story would be left in the past, buried under a bunch of happy memories.

Laura was being prepared by Doctor Harrison, who accepted all the procedures with certain reluctance but agreed to help after a police mandate. Her eyes were lost at some other place, but they were like that since Ross told her about the plan 2 days ago.

He got surprised by her acceptance and the fact that she didn't hate him for tell her secret, she admitted that her past, her fears and mostly all she suffered, should be put behind.

All that story got big proportions and the Lynch's family ended needing to know some part of all that. Laura allowed Ross to tell his family but he told only to his mother everything. Stormie hugged Laura for almost an hour.

The brothers and friends were only informed about her part on a plan to caught a hunted criminal, an excuse they bought because of Watson's expose of facts (made story) about the importance of Laura in that situation and some lame other things.

All what was important was that finally they would caught the man who started everything.

Some wires were being attached to her body and Rydel was putting some make up on her so it would seem that she was more pale and ill. Doctor Harrison started giving Laura some instructions about how to stay perfectly still and tips for unexpected moments, like a sneeze, for exemple.

Watson was now inside of the room with two other cops putting the listeners and hide cameras around the place. All Laura was doing was accept everything and maintain her mouth shout.

She received a listener point to her ear so they could communicate with her in case of a disaster and she also received a little button that they set under her covers on the place her hand would rest so she could call them without being noticed.

Ross was paying attention at every single thing armed inside there, he would be prepared for rescue her in need, he would be there for her, and the angry inside him was an inextinguishable flame.

We are ready!

Ross spun to see Doctor Harrison turn on the last machine.

Watson went to shake hands with the doctor before take his post as the leader of that operation.