Chapter Two - My First Day and I Escaped From Huge Chinesse Hobbos in...Heels.

Chapter Two

At this moment, I Think that all the fluids running in my body decided to take a break and do a gathering in my face because I'm very certain that I was blushing. I can be from a different planet but that doesn't mean that I haven't read Disney tales. Even though I didn't watch the movie (because in Zartania we believe they are useless) I read the book and one thing is for sure; all of the Disney Princesses are gorgeous. Moreover, Princess Giselle was played by Amy Adams, the terrestrial actress,thus, the fact that he compared me to such a beautiful woman like her is just flattering. And I blush for everything.

He chuckled. "So tell me, why did you run in the middle of the streets?"

"I umm... Wanted to get my shoe back. "I answered very confident for a moment. That is before he bursted out laughing.

"Huh? You know shoes are not living things right, they don't just decide to walk by themselves because they are bored of their owner. "I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion trying to get the joke , as realization sunk in , eventually, I felt stupid.

"No! It wasn't like that, there was a dog okay, and he took my shoe, then run away, so I stared running after it, but then he crossed the ... Streets? "Yeah, I think that is how they call them. " But he was fast and he left with my shoe, and I liked my pair of shoes, and now I don't have them. "I crossed my arms angry as I remembered that I won't get them back, and they were my dad's last gift for my birthday before he died.

"Okay, Well I can buy you a new pair of shoes." He flashed his millionaire smile. "But you have to tell me your name first. Deal? "

"My name is Della, but you don't have to buy me anything. Actually, I want to thank you for coming in to avoid what could have been my possible death. "

" It's my job to save damsels in distress you know , kind of like superman, spider man and all those mans , but it's a secret so you have to promise me you won't say anything or else I'm not going to save you next time . "

I laughed softly. "Next time?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep, it's not every day that you find a princess gotten out of a movie wearing a dress that makes me think you are going to the latest fashion show is Paris in the streets of New York . " He pretended to think for a moment. "Wait, actually yes you do find them here very often but it doesn't happen to me. So you are going to have to accept my offer to go for a coffee and all since I saved your life and you owe me something, plus, I have always wanted to meet a fictional character. "

"As you can see, I'm real." I said gesturing towards my body."And I'm kind of ...busy right now." I lied since I don't know what going for a coffee means.

"Busy chasing dogs?" He raised his eyebrow suggestively.

"Of course not." But then I was actually going to look for the dog that stole my shoe.

"You so were. Give me a really good excuse and I'll leave. "

"I'm ... I'm ... Searching my mother." That was smart for someone who doesn't lie.

"Then call her."

"How? She obviously won't hear me with these people making a concert out of everything here."

"Are you serious? There is this things called cellphones, you know, they are made for that." He laughed but I really didn't find the funny thing in his statement. "It's amazing actually." And that was what confirmed to me that he was being sarcastic.

"I lost it too." Wow, I really surprised myself sometimes. I'm actually a good liar.

"You can always borrow mine." Shoot! Not so good.