Chapter 12

Dean's Pov
"I'm sure the pizza should be here soon babygirl." I said to Melanie as we laid on the couch watching My Little Pony. Not even 10 minutes later the door bell rang and I got up to get the pizzas, a large cheese and large pepperoni is what we settled on. I got up, grabbed the pizzas and set them on the dining room table. "Melanie sweetie cmon it's time to eat." I said as Melanie came running into the dining room.

Melanie's Pov
"Daddy can I have some juice too?" I asked hoping we had apple juice. I love apple juice. "Yes babygirl, sit in your chair like a good girl and I'll get you some." He said and turned to walk into the kitchen. "Apple or grape juice love?" "Apple juicey, apple juicey, apple juicey, pweasee." "Okay baby, okay. Thank you for your manners."

Dean's Pov
She's the cutest thing ever I can't help but think as I watch her eat her cheese pizza all messily. "Daddy I wuvs pizza." Mel said with a mouthful. "Careful baby don't talk with food in your mouth it isn't safe. I said calmly. She gulped and drank some juice, quick to say "Yes sir." She has the best manners. She's just the best baby ever. By now it's already 7, I haven't decided on a bedtime for Melanie just yet but tomorrow we'll go over rules and such. For tonight I'll just let her sleep where she'd like and watch cartoons until she drifts off. "Melanie dear, daddy is getting sleepy. Are you sleepy yet doll?"

Melanie's Pov
"Yes daddy, my tummy is full and I'm sweepy." I said after eating three slices of cheese pizza.

Convo
Mel - *yawns*
Dean - Where would you like to sleep tonight babygirl? With daddy, in your crib, or in your little bed?
Mel - I..I wanna sweep wif daddy..
Dean - Awe. That's daddy little baby. You don't have to be shy about it darling, daddy would love for you to sleep with him.
Mel - Hehe yay, I get to sweep wif chu.
Dean - And I get to fall asleep holding my little girl.
Mel - And LeeLee too!!
Dean - Yes love, and LeeLee too. We could never leave her out.
Mel - Nope never daddy.
Dean - Okay baby, off to bed for us then. Would you like to watch some cartoons to fall asleep to?
Mel - I wanna watch The Little Mermaid pwease?
Dean - Coming right up sweetheart, now hop into bed.

Deans Pov
As I put in The Little Mermaid, I saw my little Melanie struggle to hop into bed and she began pouting when she couldn't get up on her own. "Hold on baby daddy's coming." "Daddy's gotcha, don't worry." I said as I hoisted her up on the bed. "I'm almost forgetting to put you in your pjs baby." "Silly daddy." "Do you wanna change yourself or would you like daddy to help?" *silence* "Will you help me daddy..? Only if you want.." Melanie said so quietly, almost as if she was scared to hear my reply. "Of course darling, I'd love to help my little baby get comfy." I said trying to reassure her. I walked to my dresser where I made sure to keep some of her clothes on hand for nights like these. "Do you wanna wear a dress to bed or a pj set?" I asked showing her the princess night gown and the Minnie Mouse matching pants and shirt. "The pwincess dress pwease dada.." She said quietly. "Okay bunny, c'mere and lets get it on you." I said as I closed the drawer and walked to the edge of the bed. "Daddy won't look okay?" I said turning my head. "Hands up baby doll" I said as I pulled the dress off her, being as gentle as possible. I grabbed the dress she'd worn today and tossed it into the laundry bin. Holding up the night gown for her. "Here baby put your hands in." I said still not looking, trying to make her more comfortable. She slipped her hands in and I pulled the dress down, patting her tummy I asked "Can I look now princess?" "Yes daddy you can look." And as I did I could see she'd been blushing, I couldn't help but blush a bit myself. "You're beautiful Melanie." I said kissing her cheek. "Thank you daddy." She said and yawned rubbing her eyes. "Okay babygirl time for bed." I said crawling into bed with her. Getting comfortable and having her under my arm I started to drift off. "I love you so much babygirl."

Melanie's Pov
"I love you too daddy, so much." I said nodding off. This was perfect, he was perfect.

-I know, I know. Kill me, it's been three months since the last update. This one is probably crappy and I apologize but I tried for you all. I'm not a writer, I'm really not. I don't see why you all continue reading these. I love you all, it's late but I wanted to get this in before bed. Goodnight all.❤️