Shizu Chan Appears

Izaya was walking back to his apartment, with a annoyed expression. As he was been stared the shit out of by ikebukuro's residents.

"It wouldn't be long before rumours spread" he sighed as he saw people whispering to each other.

Well, the focus of attention wasn't entirely him rather a tiny creature holding his hand was.

The little girl was walking with him, her small hand was curved around his finger tightly. She looked up at him with a big smile.

"What are you smiling about? Are you not aware of the trouble I am in because of you?" He mumbled to himself.

Should have taken a cab we're attracting too much attention for my comfort.

The little girl's steps became slower as she started huffing, izaya noticed it and halted his movements.

"Tired already are we? We still have a long way to go, I'll carry you I guess"

with that Izaya leaned forward and picked the little girl up, easily carry her with one arm he continued his way back.

"My, you're really light" Izaya said looking at the girl in his arms who only giggled in response.

Thou this way they attracted more attention.

"I hope I don't bump into someone I know, it'll be a very awkward to explain why I suddenly have a daughter, I cant dismiss it as babysitting my cousin's child or something like come on the great orihara izaya babysitting a child, nope not happening" Izaya said shaking his head.

And as if the satan heard Izaya's call. A trash can sped fast him inches away from hitting him.

Great. Of all the people in this city. You choose him. to pop up right now.

"I am not in the mood to play with him currently, can't a guy just peacefully go home?"

"As much as I'll like to see his expression of seeing me with a child, now is not the time"

He hid the little girl inside his jacket and turned to face the angry fake blonde thundering towards him with a street sigh in his hands.

"Haven't your mother taught you that it's rude to hit people who are just passing by"

"Shut up, you flea!! I'll kill you" shizuo said getting to throw the sign at Izaya till he noticed something.

Izaya noticed shizuo's stared and Said "change of heart? I thought you were gonna kill me?"

"Oi flea... are you like... pregnant?" Shizuo said lowering his weapon and pointing at Izaya.

Izaya's smirking face fell as he realized he shoved a child in his jacket.

which from the outside any normal person would think he just put up some weight. But apparently a certain someone has other ideas in his mind.

A vein popped on izaya's head but he still remained calm and gave shizuo a smile which meant I'll fucking kill you.

Using shizuo's confusion or stupidity izaya used this chance to get away from him running as fast as he can.

Shizuo stood there confused by that appearance of his arch nemesis but shrugged it off thinking

"Can flea's get pregnant?" Shizuo said as Tom walked up in hopes to calm him down but rather he gave shizuo a wtf look.

- - - -

Izaya finally reached his apartment his opened and stepped inside, namie was standing near one of the many bookshelfs in his apartment looking at him as she heard the door open.