chapter one: pilot

Julia's pov

"Prisoner 250 stand up,face the wall and right arm out" said one of the four guards

What are they doing you might ask I have no god damn idea so dont be asking me. But before you get your underwear on a twist about an 8 year old cussing give me some sympathy I've been in this prison for almost three years. But before I could answer the guards chancellor jaha comes into my cell and tells the guards to leave.
"Nice to see you again Julia"
"The feelings not mutal"
"now don't be like that i've come to tell you something.... Your being sent to earth with the other 100"
"Why? Why can't you just float me or let me die why?"
"Julia your only 8, people your age don't spend time talking like that and were sending you to earth in hopes your mind will change in time of how you feel"
"No I don't want to go with a bunch of other teenagers that are stupid and were actually put in the skybox for doing a crime"
"Your going no matter what you say"
And with that i blackout in hopes I won't walk up but we all now that will not happen.

******************************

I wake up strapped into a chair with my arm restrained with hand cuffs. Oh my god of course they had to had cuff me wow jaha wow. Well if any be- I was cut off by a speech jaha was giving on a tv screen in the drop ship.

"Prisoners of The Ark, here me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable.

"Your dad's a dick ,wells" said some kid across the shop

Oh so jaha sent his son what an amazing father. Well at least he has one.

"Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean." jaha kept going on

Yeah right you sent me here and I didn't even do anything.

"The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years"

And he keeps droning on and on but before I could listen and learn, something strikes my attention.

" Spacewalk bandit strikes again. Go, Finn! Check it out"

Looks like we got a rebal on the shop. But before I could think any longer he floats in front of me.

"Well aren't you to young to be on this ship"
" I don't know"
" well how old are you"
"8"
" if your 8 why are you here and why are so skinny"
"How is that your business?"
"I was just wondering"
And with that he floats off to see the magical Clarke and jaha's son. So I decide to listen in.
Wells: You should strap in before the parachutes deploy.
Clarke: Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live.
Chancellor Jaha: Mount Weather is life. You must locate those supplies immediately.
Finn (to Clarke): Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year.
Clarke: You're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk.
Finn: But it was fun. I'm Finn. Chancellor Jaha: Your one responsibility is stay alive. Clarke: Stay in your seats. Finn, are you okay?
Male: Whoa!
Wells: Retrorockets ought to have fired by now.
Clarke: Okay. Everything on this ship is a hundred years old, right? Just give it a second.
Wells: Clarke, there's something I have to tell you. I'm sorry I got your father arrested.
Clarke: Don't you talk about my father.
Wells: Please, I can't die knowing that you hate me.
Clarke: They didn't arrest my father, Wells. They executed him. I do hate you.
( People shouting )
( Crash )
( Machines stop )
Monty: Listen. No machine hum. Jasper: Whoa. That's a first.
( Buckles clicking )
Clarke: Finn, is he breathing? Male: The outer door is on the lower level. Let's go.

And with that all the irreponable teenagers left me up here. Wow I told you jaha these teenagers. So I do the best thing I can do in this prodiciment I start screaming and yelling but that gets me nowhere so I just listen to what happening below.

Clarke: No. We can't just open the doors.
Bellamy: Hey, just back it up, guys. Clarke: Stop. The air could be toxic.
Bellamy: If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway.
Octavia: Bellamy?
Bellamy: My God, look how big you are.
Octavia: What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform? Bellamy: I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has got to keep an eye on you. Ha ha! Clarke: Where's your wristband? Octavia: Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year.
Male: No one has a brother. Female: That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor.
Bellamy: Octavia, Octavia, no. Let's give them something else to remember you by.
Octavia: Yeah? Like what? Bellamy: Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years.
Octavia: ( Exhales ) Ah... ( Steps onto Earth ) Uh! We're back, bitches!
( All cheering )
Well now I now nobody's coming. There all cheering and being stupid teenagers. So now maybe I can die of dehydration or maybe starving, but of course when you want to die the most someone Just us to save us.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Well actually i just end up getting myself free. So I exit the level and go to the ramp I walk down and see people circled around somebody so using my thinnest and ability to be tiny I sneak closer to the csnter and see some boy and jaha son fighting. But then spacewalker jumps down and saves jahas son. So blah blah blah bellamy and Clarke start fighting about the ground and you now octavia got into it to when someone notices me. They grab me by the shoulder to oviously then me around and they do but when I turn in time into the forest. I hear yelling and yada yada But I'm to far to care. I come to a river and decide on to tired so let down and go to sleep.
******************************
I woke up with a start from someone shaking me.
" hello hello wake up"
I sit up and look around me and see five people 3 boys and 2 girls.