My Puppy Turned?!?!

Alex pov

I was dreaming about the forest. I feel calm like I've meant to be in the forest. This strange feeling of home and-

* ARRRROOOOOOOHHHHH*

I woke with a start and I look at the culprit who woke me up. Hell no nobody wakes me up!!!! I noticed my parents at the foot of the bed.

" MOM WHY DID YOU WAKE ME I WAS SLEEPING!" My mom had a goofy grin on her and laughed. Why is she laughing? I need my sleep!! I'm still a teenager I need my sleep to grow and keep knowledge. I look at my dad to ask if my mom lost it or what??? She's just smiling at me and I'm confused? For my dad he was doing the same and looking down on me.

I noticed under my blankets their was a bump. You know that bump in those horror movies were it comes closer and closer? Yup those and like any other horror movie you jump out of bed and run for it, or flip the blankets.

I flipped the blankets. I saw a ADORABLE PUPPY!!! OMG I've been asking for a puppy for like years! I'm 17 know so what? My response the whole years Christmas birthdays. That I wanted a puppy and now I have one!

It was a pure black big puppy and went to sat at my lap. It was a boy and I was tearing up I still can't believe I have a puppy!!! My boy started to whimper when he saw me crying. I smiled at him I love him already! I hug him to me and I kiss his head.

If dogs could smile he was and licked my cheek. I look at my parents from my puppy.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU!!!" I yelled and put my puppy down my bed and went to hug my parents. They were smiling and hugged me back.

"So you like him?" my mom asked she said smiling. I look at her weird like she just grew another head.

"Mother how can I not?" I said and turned to my puppy who was on my bed. He looked at me and howled and jumped on my bed. Wait he doesn't sound like a dog especially his howl?

"Mom what type of breed is he?" I asked turning to my parents.

"They don't now sweetie it was a dog sanctuary and they said just grab a pup. We looked around were they brought some pups out and he was pawing at our feet. He wouldn't let our attention go to any other pup. We just knew that you will love him." she said and walking to my pup and petting his head.

"Ohh well. I do love him mom your right." I go to my bed and started to play with my puppy.

"Well I'm glad you like him sweetie. Remember now that he's yours you he will be your responsibility ok Alex?" My dad said and walked to my side of my bed.

"Yes daddy thank you!" I said smiling up to him.

"Ok!" with that my parents left me with my awesome dog.

I looked at him. I'm trying to figure out his breed. Hmm probably he's a German Shepard he's pretty big and his paws are huge. I know that when he going to grow he will be huge!

"I have to name you wont I boy?" He turned to look at me and licked my nose. I giggled and kissed his nose.

"Hmmm what should I name you? I won't name you a common name that's or sure. How about...Dair?" My puppy made a face to me.

"Ok not Dair umm what about Drako?" He growled.

"Fine fine not Drako... how about... Damon? I suggested. He got up from my lap and licked my whole face.

"I guess Damon it is! I love you Damon!!" I hugged him to my chest and kissed his head. He barked and licked my cheek I giggled.

"BREAKFAST ALEX!"

"COMING!!"

I got out of bed to my drawers and I got a shirt and some sweats. Then I went to my bathroom and changed. Once I was out I went to my bed to see Damon looking t me closely like more like observing me.

"Ok Damon off my bed I have to do it because it isn't making it self." Damon got up and jumped off my bed to my carpet floor.

"Uhu smart puppy. You want to now the best part Damon?" I bent it the floor so we were eye level.

"Your mine!" I said and pet his cheek until he faced it and liked it. I smiled and stand up and made my bed quickly because I am starving! Heading to my door and I look back to Damon.

"Come on Damon food!" He ran to the door when I turned to go down the stairs.

You like???

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!