idiot of a mate

It's been two days since the encounter with Kayden, and he hasn't tried to talk to anyone in my pack or me, which in a way is good, but my wolf was whining, she wished he talked to us, she wanted to hear his voice, smell his scent, feel the warmth of his body, while I just wanted to beat the crap out of him. I don't understand were all the hatred is coming from, every time I see him I just want to rip him to pieces and I don't know why.

Yes you do know why.

No I dont.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

So you tell me those girls he's with all the time doesn't bother you? You don't wish it was you? You're not jealous? You don't want to kill him for chosing them over you?

He didn't choose them over me. He just know I don't want him, so he don't bother trying.

That usually doesn't matter to a mate as long as you don't say it to their face.

I don't care if he's with someone else, I don't want him anyway.

Sure, whatever you saay.

Ugh, sometimes I wish I was normal, then I wouldn't hear ny wolf tell me thing I know deep down its true, but I'm gonna deny that for the rest of my life.

We were in school right now, and I was on my last period before lunch, and I was staaaarving, Im sure you could hear my growling stomach on the other side of town.

BRIIIIIING

Finally! Time for lunch.

I hurried to my locker and then made my way to the café, only to be met by a view I could have lived the rest of my life without. Kayden making out with the schools queen bee, right there, infront of everone.

I couldn't stop the growl that escaped, what? He's my mate and he knows it, atleast he could make out with other girls at home and not here where I could see him. Even if I didn't want him, it still stung in my heart to see him chose someone else like that.

Kayden heard my growl and turned around, first a confused look, then he smirked at me, almost like he wanted me to see that.

I shook my head and bought my food and made my way to our table, were the rest of my pack sat, including my brother. No, he isn't in our pack but he wants to sit with me and he's good friends with them in my pack.

Blake looked at me, a question on his face, a question that was, 'What the hell was that, back there?' It's like we never were apart, I can still read him, and he me, we know eachother inside out. Or Maybe he doesn't know what happened while I was alone, but he still know me.

"Nothing, okay." I said shrugging.

"I know there is something, but whenever you wanna talk about it I'm here, sis." He said with a smile.

~~

As soon as I got out of my car at home I bolted into the forest, I ran and ran and ran. Eventually I came up to a clearing, with beautiful flowers. I backed in to the forest and stod beside a tree, when I had made sure nobody else was here I took of my clothes and shifted.

It felt good to be in wolf form, I stretched out my muscles as I walked back out to the clearing. I laid there for about three hours before I heard and smelled another wolf.

I was about to stand in defensive stance as I recognised the wolfs smell, Kayden.

Kayden was in wolf form. He came out between the tree's, the black wolf stopping a bit away from me, growling.

He didn't recognise me, his own mate, what an idiot.

~~

Kayden POV.

I know it was an ass move I made today at school, making out with Clara wasn't what I had intended on doing.

I had been wrapped up in my thoughts as I walked into lunch, I didn't snap out of them until I heard Bayleigh growl, then I couldn't help but smirk. But I didn't think of how it would have looked like to others, she probably just think I did it on purpose, but I didn't. My wolf hadn't talked to me in hours, then when school ended he finally talked to me, only to tell me he wanted out on a run ..

I automatically positioned myself in attack stance and growled as I saw a unfamiliar Wolf.

It didn't bow down or run away, it just stod there, fearless.

I growled again, releasing my alpha power as I commanded the wolf to submit, but it stod its grounde, head up.

The wolf took a step towards me and also stod in a attack stance, and growled back. It wasn't as strong as mine, and I surely wasn't going to submit to someone.

After a a lot if growling and snapping at each other, the other wolf ran away and disappeared through the woods.

That's right, I'm the alpha here..