Missunderstanding

If I didn't see him, I wouldn't believe that he's still alive, but here he is, hugging me an apologizing for leaving me alone.

"I'm Sorry, Bay Bay. I never wanted to leave you. I didn't have any choice, dad commanded me and I couldn't disobey him. When they died I went searching for you. Were did you go?" He asked, looking back at my pack,

"It's okay, Blake, if you would have found me I would not have met my friends. And I'm alive. Well, I kind of ran away to France, I spent about 2 years there, then I began to travel through Spain, after about a year I met Darren, and after that we just kind of met all of the others when we were traveling." I said, knowing that he will most probably ask more questions.

"You have to tell me everything later, sis." He said, and I smiled, feeling a bit more happy and more like the hole in my heart was a little more filled.

"Ofcourse, brother." I said smiling, but stopped when I heard the other alpha clear his throat. I let go of Blake and stepped back locking at the alpha.

"Sorry to disrupt your family reunion, but how the hell is she your sister, you said she died years ago." He said, locking at my twin.

"I thought she did die, when I went searching for her I didn't find her, the people in our village said they didn't see her after my parents were killed and their home burnt down. They never saw her again, and assumed she died in the fire." Blake said, looking little sad when talking about our parents being dead.

The alpha frowned slightly, "I see, do you know who-" "I killed them, brother." I said looking at him.

The other pack gasped and my brother turned around to look at me, his eyes showing disbelief, hate, pain and shock.

"Y-you w-what?" He stuttered. "I killed them." I said again, why does he look at me with hate? I thought he would be happy?

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU KILL THEM?!" He shouted, making my pack growl at him.

"Why not?" I asked confused, ofcourse I would kill the people who murdered my beloved parents.

Em started to laugh, is she crazy?

"What is so funny, Em, that you are laughing?" I snapped at her, glaring. She stopped laughing, but chuckled,

"You know, I've always believed all twins used their annoying link to eachother, but clearly not you two." She said amused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" The alpha and Blake roared at the same time.

"Well, 'Blakey' here belive his own twin sister who shouldn't harm a innocent soul, killed her 'beloved parents' as she put it herself." I gasped at that, did he really think that? "I just figured that he would have used their twin-link, to see if she was telling the truth, clearly not. Since he is thinking about killing her right now for the murder of the rents." She said, clicking her thong in disappointment.

"But she clearly just said she killed them, didn't she?" The alpha asked, locking at me.

"uh-uh, she said, and I quote, 'I killed them', that's a bit diffrent from, I killed my parents. And you Mr. I-think-I'm-best, she would kick your ass any day." She said, smiling and shaking her head, looking at the alpha.

"Who are you talking about? And who could kick who's ass?" The alpha asked confused at the subject change

"I'm talking about you, all mighty lord. You are thinking about how she's a treat to your pack if she killed her own parents, that she came here just to take over your land, and the fact that you could take her on, 'Because she's just a mear weak girl' as you think." She said.

I looked at the alpha who was staring at her in disbelief, probably wonder how she knew that.

"How-" "All in time, all in time. You will know, Maybe, some day." She smirked and sent a wink to my brother who shakes her hands and looked at me, hate still his eyes.

I stared back at him, hurt that he really thought I killed our parents.

"Did you really think I killed them?" I asked, "How could you?" I added,

"How would you react, if I would have said it like you did?"

"I would have asked,'who, who did you kill, brother?' Not jump to conclusions right away." I snapped, hurt by what he thought of me, his own twin.

"Okey, who did you kill, Twin?"

I smiled, which caused the alpha to frown and stare at me, my brother sent me a weird look.

"The rouges, the rouges who killed mom,dad and the rest of the family." Still smiling, I went up to my brother, touching his cheek.

'It's just you and me left in the Ice-moon pack. If we want to.' I said in his head, I had closed of the link to my pack, I didn't want them to know about my real pack, the pack my mom and dad was in.

He looked at me, his eyes widening, then he hugged me.

"Thank you" he wispered to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i know its short, but i will upload again tomorrow or sunday.

Xoxo johanna