Moving in

Ashley's Pov
I was just arriving at my new house and I see Sasha already there."Hey Sasha are you as excited about moving in with each other as I am?!" I ask her,"No I am way more excited!" Sasha says,"oh hey the boys are already inside waiting for the truck to arrive" Sasha says as the moving truck pulls up."Speak of the devil" Sasha says,"No I'm pretty sure the devil has already arrived" I say referring to myself as she gives me a playful punch in the shoulder,then a familiar looking girl and two other people start heading towards us but Sasha was already heading inside with a box."Hey new neighbors! My name is Aphmau and I-" she begins to say then I run up and hug her,"Aphamu it's me Ashley!" I say and immediately she hugs back."Its been so long!" Aphmau says,"Hey Kateyln and umm what's your name?" I ask,"My name is Kawaii~chan Ashley~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan says "nice to meet you oh hey guys do you wanna go scare the living day lights out of my brother!?" I ask,"sounds great" Aphmau says evilly,"but first who are you moving in with?" Kateyln asked,"ohh yeah I'm moving in with Sasha,Zenix and dun du dun Gene!" I say and they give my worried looks,"ohh come on guys they have changed so much since high school they really have and so have I!" I say happily,"Yo Sasha you wanna go scare the heck out oh my brother?" I ask Sasha as she comes back outside,"Only if we can scare the living daylights out of him!" Sasha says,"alright then off we go!" I say as Aphmau leads us over to Aaron's house and begins to knock on the door as Sasha,Kawaii~chan,Kateyln and I all hide.Once he answers,"Hey Aphmau what's up?" Aaron says,"well I was wondering if we could hang out and watch some movies maybe?" Aphmau asks,"Yea sure" Aaron says leading her in then when he goes off to make some popcorn she lets us all in and we hide near the tv,once Aaron finishes making the popcorn he sits down next Aphmau as she turns it on and he puts his arm around her,we all tried so hard to not aww at the sight.Once they were 15 minutes into the movie Kateyln,Kawaii~chan,and Sasha each throw a paper ball at the back off Aaron's head then he looks around finally noticing it but when he thinks nothing is there I tackle my brother."HEY AARON" I yell and he went pale and the other girls were laughing their heads off,"Hey who are you?" Aaron asked being pinned to the ground by me,"Aww I thought you would be more exited to see your little sis" I say,"ASHLEY!?" He says rapping me in a death hug,"Aaron....c-can't...b.breathe" I say or at least try to and he finally notices this he lets me go and I notice that the girls were all on the floor dying of laughter."Ok guys we should get going" I say waving to my brother,"Bye Aaron" the girls and I say,and we all head back to the house to see that Gene and Zenix were out moving some boxes,"Finally you lazy butts came to help!" I say,"hey! Then where were you this whole time then hmm?" Gene asks,"I was busy scaring the living daylights out of my brother!" I say,"aww I wish I saw that" he says with sad eyes,"Don't worry Kawaii~chan recorded the whole thing" Kawaii~chan said coming up to us then showing Gene and Zenix the video."HAH he looked like a ghost" Gene said high fiving me,"Hey Gene if you don't mind Sasha and I are going to set up the music studio" I say,ok he replied nodding his head,"Hey how about you guys decorate and we will bring in the boxes!" Aphmau suggested,"Ok! That sounds like a plan thanks!" Zenix says,"Wow you guys really have changed!" Kateyln says,"yeah we have thanks to Ashley" Gene says nodding at me,I scratch the back of my neck,"ooh come on you guys improved by yourselfs!" I say,"no Ash stop being modest you really did! And speaking of which your getting the biggest room since you found the house and are paying the most!" Sasha says and Gene and Zenix nod yes in the background."What no! Just because I get more for singing doesn't mean I should get the biggest room!" I say,"Nope we already decided and you are not changing our minds!" Sasha says,"uggh fine but remember once we finish you need to help me record my newest song!" I say."Wait Ashley~Sama sings and records?" Kawaii~chan asks,"yea I do I used to be a singer actually and I technically still am!" I say,"ooo what's you YouTube name?" Kawaii~chan asks."You'll find out just watch once we finish decorating the music studio" I say and we all go to finish unpacking and such.