Bad dinner with sis

When we got to the dinning area it was very pretty they had a marble table and glass chairs. They all had really expensive dresses and expensive tuxedos. I was not wearing an expensive dress but everyone thought I was a model or something. My sister kept on trying to get away I walked to her "dude sis why the rush" "I'm just walking around that's it". Then her phone rang she went to the bathroom and like me the dream kinda crusher was eavesdropping. In this situation it was good to do this. "Okay okay chill I'm trying everything I do want to go don't tell him no geez" she said. I am so gonna not make her go cause if I can't go to no party then your not going . When she got out I acted like I was drinking water "oh hello sister is everything okay I heard you kind if suffocating" "shut up geez got to get all up in my business" then she slapped my head. She's got issues like a lot of them. This tall guy with black hair and a blue tux walked up to the mic on the stage and said " hello hello can I get your attention we are gathered here for a special event for our two presidents lets give them a round of applause" everyone was clapping I say they were clapping for my dad of course. My sister started walking to the back of the room when suddenly she screamed. "Darling darling" my mom said "mom mom agh snake" yes that's my snake. "Honey why were you back thee anyway" "I was just gonna um check the weather" "come on darling come sit with us" "but but ugh". Busted sis haha I took the snake and put him in the cage. "Good boy you did a great job" I build the snake. It slithered to me and that means you welcome because u trained him to do that hah. When I sat down my sister was rolling her eyes at me the whole time we were sitting she kept looking at her phone to see what time it was. "Whatcha doing sister" "nothing but head and plus its hit your business anyway" " wow gosh don't get so sassy". "Dad um I need to go to the bathroom" "okay but hurry up because the food is coming" "okay will surely go it dad". She just keeps trying and trying but I'm not gonna let her go to no party.

When my parents turned around she left and went around the back.

I followed her and saw that she wasn't lying "she was really gonna go to that party" she ran out the door and hoped into a car.

I had to text my mom

Me-can you come to the bathroom I'm feeling kinda woozy.

Really Katherine woozy could I have not thought of another word.

Mom-okay honey on my way

KNOCK KNOCK

"hey mom I'm I'm feeling great now but I was looking for Samantha and um I haven't seen her have you"

"No I was actually looking for her do you know where she is?

"Actually yes I saw her leave and she went into the car"

"No she couldn't have left we told her not to"

"Well mom you don't know her so well if you want call her ask her where she is she is gonna lie to you but listen to the background and you will here music"

"Fine I will but I don't think she will do that"

I just left and left her there with the thought of her "wonderful" daughter which is me not her.

When I sat down my mom came back with that face of madness on her face.

"Mom what's wrong did you call"

"Yes I guess you were right your sister just wants to get punished like all the time well I guess that's how it is gonna be"