Episode 10: Regret vs Sora

Start from the beginning

Wiz: Actually, Boomstick, Regret and Sun are technically brother and sister.

Boomstick: Oh, come on!

Wiz: Afterwards, he stumbled upon a battle between a Holy Knight and a Dragon Clan warrior. This was the time when Regret would choose whether he'd join the forces of the light or of the dark.

Boomstick: And like a true main character, he chose the good side mainly because their armor looked cooler.

Wiz: Due to his desire to know the truth about his father's death, Regret joined the Holy Knights, and from time to time clashed with some of the Dragon Clan's greatest warriors. For this reason, Regret was respected as a force to be reckoned with.

Boomstick: Partially thanks to his abilities. I'm talking giant sword beams, flipping, crashing and flipping, summoning meteors and...flipping, and a shout that induces panic within any surrounding foe...including floating books and swords for some reason.

Wiz: Regret can also activate Blessed Armor, a mode which increases his defense for a period of time. He also has access to Berserk Spirit, which increases damage at the cost of defense. Take note, all of these active abilities rely on Regret's stamina, and as a result, cannot be used consecutively.

Boomstick: And then there's the RTS standard: passive abilities. Seriously, Gamevil, this is an RPG, for crying out loud!

Wiz: Grace of the Crow grants Regret enhanced evasion; Focus of the Archer gives Regret near-perfect accuracy, meaning Regret almost never misses; Wrath of the Dragon amplifies Regret's already insane attack strength; Eye of the Lynx increases chances of a critical hit; Recovery of the Eagle speeds up stamina recovery--

Boomstick: Seriously, can't they just call it Natural Battery or The Gatorade Within or something?

Wiz: Boomstick... Uh, lastly, Howl of the Lion increases the damage dealt by critical hits. When maxed out, all of Regret's abilities increase in increments, though ten times.

Boomstick: But none of that sh*t ever compares to Regret's main tool of destruction, the giant blade known as, and I kid you not, the Dagger of Light. With a single swing of this ironically-named sword, Regret can cleave through a poor demon, along with any bat shaped like a raindrop, fire trap, golem, werewolf with an axe, or anyone else who happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wiz: With his strength, Regret can swing this enormous blade much faster than a regular man, though this ever so slightly decreases his movement speed. However, Regret more than compensates for this with his sheer strength and the acrobatics displayed by his active skills.

Boomstick: Buuut being the seed of all chaos and harboring a rogue demon has its merits. Like a super mode that makes Regret impervious to damage!

Wiz: This Archangel Mode slightly heals Regret every time an opponent strikes him, and grants near-invincibility. The trade-off is that it can only last for a short period of time, cannot be upgraded, and cannot be used consecutively.

Boomstick: Regret is a walking, talking, feat-achieving machine with a huge-ass sword. He single-handedly took down the Dragon Clan; defeated Ladon, the king of all demons; kept ALL of his screws in the Shrine of Betrayal, which makes ANYONE insane; and beat the demon who'd been camping inside him as the seed of chaos.

Wiz: Though at the cost of his life. You see, Osiris is connected to Regret, being the seed of all chaos, and when one dies, the other must go as well...though Lady Charity did save Regret's life at the cost of her own. Talk about anticlimactic. In his later years, Regret went on to adopt a son of his own named Chael, but by the end of Zenonia 3, Regret...died.