Episode 6: General Esdeath vs Exdeath

Start from the beginning

Boomstick: But her strongest ice attack is the Hagelsprung. While it doesn't have Impale-aman-sized spikes, it summons a giant sphere of ice to trap and crush her foes.

Wiz: However, Esdeath's obsession with a Night Raid member named Tatsumi gave her a far deadlier technique: the Mahapadma. It freezes time and space for everyone except Esdeath, and though it only does so for a short while, it gives Esdeath enough time to lick her wounds or land a lethal blow.

Boomstick: A chick that can freeze everything INCLUDING TIME? Now I'm starting to wonder why Elsa was made in the first place.

Wiz: Though Mahapadma puts a strain on the user's body, and she can only use it once in every 24 hours.

Boomstick: Regardless, Esdeath has accomplished Demon Extract-crazy feats with her abilities. She froze an entire lake, broke the sanity of a prince by killing his people and burying them alive, froze 400,000 people SINGLEHANDEDLY, killed a guy named Susanoo, and one-shotted a group of Danger Beasts.

Wiz: But her skills can somewhat lead to her greatest downfall. She takes it easy on foes weaker than herself, letting them live just so she can beat them down again. Then there's her bloodlust.

Boomstick: Yeah, Esdeath can be a psycho at times, wanting to beat strong people to death, AAAAND she's obsessed with Tatsumi.

Wiz: And despite her knowledge on human anatomy, she only ever uses it to inflict massive amounts of pain on the foolhardy foe who went against her in the first place.

Boomstick: But when Esdeath gets serious, you can forget she has flaws mainly because you'll mainly be feeling a lot of pain.

Esdeath: The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

EXDEATH

Wiz: Long, long ago, a warlock named Enuo was defeated, sealing away a power he tried to exploit: the power of a legendary force known simply as the Void. After this, humanity decided to turn to a solution that would purge the land of corruption and evil.

Boomstick: Which is shutting up demons inside a tree and luring a lot of monsters to it. Pretty nice solution, if you ask me.

Wiz: The many souls sealed inside the tree gave it self-awareness and a humanoid form, a being as evil as all the souls in it. This gave birth to the being we know as Exdeath.

Boomstick: Exdeath possessed immeasurable power. He was capable of wiping out ENTIRE CITIES with his Void powers...and that's not even half of all he's got up his sleeve!

Wiz: Due to his evergrowing malice and power, Exdeath was sealed using the power of the crystals. But the seal would not last long as Exdeath began to free himself and shatter the crystals one by one. Exdeath was released at long last when the Earth Crystal was shattered.

Boomstick: And everyone knows that the lord of ultimate evil has to have a lot under his sleeve. Luckily Exdeath does! He displays proficiency in the art of spellcasting, able to shoot fire, ice, lightining, and even create FREAKING BLACK HOLES!

Wiz: And that's just Exdeath's base form. Speaking of which, despite what his hulking appearance would lead you to believe, Exdeath is extremely efficient at midair combat to compensate for his slowness on the ground, besides having the ability to teleport. And though he doesn't use it much, Exdeath is adept at wielding and using his sword, and can use Sword Dance to further amplify his sword attacks.

Boomstick: Exdeath can also telepathically control his sword, perfect for situations where you don't wanna risk your hide in close-quarters combat.