01

I don't know why I am here, I shouldn't be here with these people. It is going to mess up my reputation. You see I am kind of popular and I am a really good student. I wouldn't even be here if my parents actually let me drive my car and since they don't every day I either have to get a ride from a friend or catch a bus. Since rules are rules, I have to sit here. I kept to myself as everyone else sat and whispered among each other in detention because the teacher doesn't even care. I kept my head down as I drew in my notebook. I continued minding my business until the door opened revealing a very tall guy wearing a Nebraska hoodie walked in. The teacher looked up to give the boy a disapproving look.

"You're late," the teacher muttered.

The boy opened his mouth to speak, "I forgot detention was today," he stated as the teacher rolled his eyes and told the boy to sit down.

He walked to the desk in front of me and sat next to a boy wearing a snapback. they did that handshake thing once he sat down. I kept looking up at the two because something about them really drew me in.

" Elena Sterling ?! What are you doing in detention?" the boy in snapback questioned with a smirk on his lips. I looked up to see his face. I gave him a questioning look.

"Oh! I'm Sammy or you can call me Sam," he stated. I nodded while looking at the other boy. He was looking forward at the clock which is in the front of the room.

"That's Jack by the way," Sammy said pointing at Jack. Jack ignored Sammy and stared at the clock.

"Anyway, why are you here? Did you forget to turn in your book report?" he asked clearly teasing me. I looked down and continued drawing.

"Awee! Did I hurt the spoiled princess's feelings?" he said mocking me. I took a glance at Jack to see his shoulders moving, indicating he was snickering. I moved to the free seat behind me and went back to drawing. The two boys continued laughing after I had moved. I can't believe they just did that, I didn't talk to them and they just start teasing me. I can't wait to get out of here.

;;

After detention, I went to sit on the bench as I waited for my mom to come pick me up. Yes, I have my own car, but my parents never let me drive it. Since I can't drive my car, I am forced to wait for my mom to pick me up every day. I sat on the bench in front of the school that always left marks on the back of my legs. I heard the door open and once I looked up I saw Jack. He saw me started walking to me. I immediately turned my head towards my drawing and stayed quiet. I heard the bench creak next to me. I looked up at jack to see him looking at my drawing.

"What are you drawing?" he asked studying the picture I am working on. I looked at the picture for a second and then back at Jack.

"Nothing," I stated looking back down, uncomfortable because I barely know him and he did laugh while Sammy was teasing me. He looked down and looked back at me.

"I'm sorry about early," he said referring to Sammy teasing me eariler. I stayed quiet because I did nothing to him and he laughed at me and teased me

"Why do you do that?" He muttered. I gave him a questioning look as he continued.

"You act like you're better than everyone else," he spat as he got up shaking his head.

"Just because my friend teased you doesn't mean you should be a bitch to me," He said walking away. Now that made me mad. I stood up and walked towards him and grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around. He looked me in the eyes with his brown ones.

"I don't act like I'm better than anyone else , I'm sorry that I don't know you then you and your friend tease me for no reason," I spat turning around and walking away. I sat back down on the bench looking at Jack walking away, shaking his head, with a small smile on his face. My mom came a few minutes later, telling me to hurry up because she has something to do. Once I got home, I went upstairs and did my homework in my room. After I was done, I took a shower thinking about what happened today. How did those guys think they were. I didn't even talk to them and they started teasing me and laughing at me. I got out and put some sweatpants and a t-shirt before putting my wavy hair into a messy bun. I laid down on my bed and slowly went to sleep after my very long day.

----

Hey! The picture of the people up on the top are who the characters are based off of so you guys know what they look like. Jack and Jack are the best! Anyway, my name is Kris and I'm 1/2 of @relaxiost this my story and I hope you like it. I will trying my best to update weekly, but make sure to follow this account. Please like, share, comment, and vote for this story. Be sure to follow my personal wattpad account it down below and I put the rest of my social media below as well. I really hope that this story turns out how I want it to so yeah. Have a great time reading !!!!

jackkgilinskkyy

Instagram: cloud.jacks

Twitter: KrisharieO

**Please follow me on my Instagram because my account is amazing and I need more followers.**

Sorry, this is a long chapter but hey I was kind of excited to start this book. Comment if you like long chapters or short chapters and which would you like to see more of in this story.

Word Count: 1033