Date with Dk

Hana's POV

Like my daily routine I go to School riding my hover board. As I enter the campus I saw army (bts lovers) are in a crowd , as I peek I saw Jin Hyung my cousin smiling , so I wait for him to enter the room. Suddenly , someone covers my eyes. Guess who , he whisper. Give me clues I shouted . Cute , A little fairy friend of yours , he said. You're Ji Hun I think . He realise me . Just call me Woozi instead. Woozi what a cute name for a baby , I tease him. Then comes Yesha with a sad expression. Why are you sad? I ask her. I couldn't decide which one will I date The8 or Dk. My bias Is Dk , then The8 is very nice to me .

Yesha's POV

Dk Dk ahhhhh Dk I choose Dk. Then Dk entered the room and hugged me . Kahamsamida, saranghae. Then Hana and Woozi cough awkwardly .

Hana's POV

Then BTS comes in the room. I quickly run to Jin hyung and give him a hug. Who is she ? Jungkook asked. Oh shes my girlfriend , Song Hana . Love meet BTS. I was surprised. I don't know he introduce me like that . But I greeted , Anheoyong. Then I saw Yesha and Dk exiting the room . Maybe to cut class.

Yesha's POV

Dk drag me towards the exit. But before Dk open the gate, The8 entered . He look at Dk very cold , but Dk never mind. We commute for more than 2 hours . As we exited the bus . I saw a park, in the center of it was a table two for two. We cross the street. Then she give me a bag and said, go change your clothes . While I'll change mine , he smile. So I run to the dressing room and changed my clothes . When I get out of the room I saw Dk holding a bouquet of roses. Come on lets go my lady, while offering his hand. As I put my hand to his , he kissed it and leads me to the table. Sweetness filled the whole park. Then it was 6 pm , I decided to go home . We arrived 7:30 pm . Farewell he said. I kiss him at the cheeks. He suddenly blushed. See you tomorrow . Then as I enter the room someone text me . Beware ,don't fall in love with a human , #1 rule of the werewolves. I was worried for Dk.