Dino now knows

Hana's POV

Boring , I really want to go home(Philippines). Someone sat beside me which make skip a beat . Oh no I smell blood. My vampire sense is really hard to control. When I slowly turned to him and saw Dino eating and saw his wound bleeding , which make my fangs sharp.

Woozi's POV

I saw Hana sharping his fang looking at Dino 's wound . Without thinking twice I run to pull her towards the exit. What are you thinking ? I ask her . She cry and sack her own blood. To cheer her up I give her a hug .Then Dino enter the hall way

Dino's POV

I saw Woozi hyung dragging the girl to the exit. So I follow them. When I reach the exit I saw the girl crying while hyung hug which make jealous. I run towards them then give hyung a punch. But before my hand could reach hyung's face, the girl stopped it . She give a look with red eyes.

Woozi's POV

Shock in that incident I stopped her. Hana calm down, while patting her shoulder. She apologized Dino. But Dino just smile like a jerk.

Yesha's POV

I saw three person exit I followed them . As l peek I saw Hana bow to Dino . Then I feel that she is weak , very weak . I run towards her and ask , are you okay? Then she collapse . Hurriedly we bring her in the clinic. Finally shes stable.

Dino's POV

I remember the girl ahhhh Hana suddenly sharpen her fangs . I cant concentrate . Why? So i decided to ask her . When i enter her room . She was with Woozi hyung . What is it? she ask. Tell me the truth are a vampire ? That words suddenly burst out to my mouth . She didn't answer. Woozi hyung pushed me . But he was stopped by Hana. Neh I am . I smile and sharpen my fangs . We 3 agree to keep this as a secret.