Chatter 2

*Present Day*

                                                                                                               This can't be it can't be!! Brian was now feeling a mixture of emotions they were anger and sadness. Brian you must go to the very top of that hill outside and you shall start your training. Brian leaves the building with one goal in mind to get back at Charles and avenge his father. Brian rushes to the top of the hill and he meets a man patiently waiting. The man turns around quickly with a sword in hand. Who are you what are you here for? Answer you or face your untimely death. Don't attack me I am Brian Castawell. Brian you survived the explosion, but how I searched for you for months. I don't know how I survived but I believed someone put me in a building somewhere down there. I woke up to a voice that knew me and aaaaggggggghhhhh!!!! Brian are you OK? Brian collapse on the floor before he eyes close he saw a man holding a woman on his shoulder  .                                                                                                    

                                                            Chapter 2:  The War Begins

                  Brian wakes up and goes outside the tent he was in. Fredrick what happened? Fredrick's body layed on the floor with no response. Fredrick? Brain turned over his body and saw a pool of blood. Fredrick! Fredrick!!! He has to be ok he is the only thing I have right now to connect me to my past. While he aided Fredrick he also practiced with Fredrick's sword on a near by tree. After a couple hours Fredrick awoke when he practicing. Brian you'll get killed if you fought like that. Oh, Fredrick your awake. Is your wound feeling better and how this this happen? when you collapsed some of men who work for Charles came I tried to fight but there was to many. So when they struck me I acted dead, but I would have been dead if it was not for you. Before you ask anymore question I need to teach you how to fight. You can't teach me your wound is to deep. This is a cat scratch compared to the other injuries I saw people get. After three months of training Brian has confidence he can beat Charles. Now I will ask you questions Fredrick. ok. Do you know why Charles took my mother? Yes, he took your mother to get back at your father. For what I don't know. Do you know if my mother is still alive? Your mother is alive for many people try to get her ,but they don't return after they enter.