Chapter 4

Chapter Four

 If you like cute little fairytales that always have a happy ending then you should put this book down and believe that they all made it home happily and nothing bad ever happened, and you can never pick up any book from this series ever again. Otherwise I would keep on reading for the very interesting things to come. So you choose, keep on reading and maybe have a heart attack. Or safely put this book down and never pick it up ever again to believe that the ending was very happy, (The ending might actually be happy and I am not gonna give away the story).

Chloe soon realised what had happened and she also realised that she could not go back in there on her own. Chloe had to go fined someone that could actually destroy a zombie but they would all think that she was just crazy and would just say your mind is a bit funny and you have caused Elly and Emily to go into hiding. She was alone for this unless . . .

 Elly knew that Emily would be eaten and that nothing would stop the zombie from eating her if she was here. Elly also knew that Emily would be to scared to do anything and would not be able to make any plans at all. And Chloe had left and would not be able to get in again without being caught. So that left everything up to Elly. Luckily Elly had realised this early so had time to think before she had to come up with a plan. She was even able to draw a map of the house and where all the cells were. There was only three separate cells so she knew where Chloe would be if she was caught. But it was very likely that Chloe would not get caught and would wait a while before she tried anything. Knowing Chloe she would need at least a day to think. Now time to think when you are making a plan is very valuable. Especially if you are in the situation that these three girls are in as you would be saving both yourself and your friends just by using your thinking time wisely. So Elly studied the map of the house for at least an hour never taking her eyes off the map and always finding something useful. Soon she had memorized the whole map and could work out exactly where she was without looking at the map. She knew all the closest exits and all the detours and even where there was a little crack in the wall that they could hide in. But now she had to form a plan. When she listened at the door she knew that she had took to long and that there was no time to form a real plan. Run and grab would have to do. She had only ever tried this once before when she was fake kidnapping her little brother and she had failed. She had not done it again since and was no better at it than last time. She would most likely fail though there was nothing else that she could do. Anyway as the old saying goes, A little action can harden the mind. That may make the zombie have to leave her in a damp dark cell with her brain. Well this is it, die or fly. “Actually I will go out before I have my dinner tonight to find the other one. Goodbye prisoners.” The zombie said loudly. Elly was shocked that he had decided not to eat yet. Well I can perform my plan now then whilst the zombie is not here.

All Chloe had to do was find someone that she had never seen before and that she knew would not turn her straight in if they knew who she was. But most people would turn her in for her own safety. So she had to get out of town. But there was no time for that. I am sure that someone round here would help, I’ll just have to take the risk. You may think, what risk is there in going up to someone you know and asking for help. The risk is that when everyone is looking for you because supposedly you have a bad concussion you will be sent to hospital immediately if you ask someone that has heard about you escaping from the hospital and you are being called a lunatic then you definitely would not be trusted especially if you were saying something about a zombie. Because round here people don’t even think that zombie’s exist.