First plane!

After a few arguments with a security guard. I finally was walking to the plane it was nerve raking to get on a plane never been on one before and for my first flight alone, is even worse. "It will be okay" I had to keep my self calm somehow.
  I plugged in my head phones to my favorite song Summertime
  I was so distracted by my music I didn't even realize a nice handsome looked around my age (eighteen) sit next to me. He had on a white shirt with adidas soccer pants on. He had a pair of purple beats headphones around his neck. I just kinda ignored the fact that he was sitting there.
  After a few minutes on the plane I didn't even catch myself staring at this boy next to me. "HELLO?!" he screams at me but made sure only I could here him. I was startled by the way he spoke. " oh. oh my gosh. this is embarrassing. " I didn't look him in the eyes to say. then I did look up into his very well looking blue eyes that could take out a whole building.  "take a picture it last longer" his smart ass said. "oh well then," then I realized somethings didn't realize sooner. I felt like I know who he was but I couldn't tell who!?" sorry we started on the wrong foot but I'm Morgan going to New York to win a crowd over on some stupid stage." " oh hey I'm Nate I just got back from the mountains I was visiting family." " oh cool" I said softly.
  and for the rest of the flight I was looking out the window thinking of who this guy was.