Chpter Six--Boring Missions

Chapter Six--Boring Missions

Naruto POV

I woke the next morning and turned to the alarm clock sitting on my night stand. 'Shit its already 7:30. I'm gunna be late.' I rush out of bed and quickly go through my morning routine. Since I knew we would be doing D ranked missions I didn't worry about all of my weapons. I threw on my dark blue t-shirt and black pants with my weapons holder on my right leg, and one scroll containing my katanas. I slipped on my dark gray short sleeved jacket and slipped the scroll into one of the many pockets. Just in case. I slip into my black combat boots and transport to in front of the hokage building.

"Your late" Sakura yelled at me. I look down at my watch on the inside of my left wrist and see she was right I was 15 minutes late.

"Well would you rather I didn't wash or have clean clothes on this morning Sakura?" I say sarcasticly

"Uh no" She says.

I sigh and turn to Kaka-sensei "Are we ready" I ask him.

We go into the hokages building and get our first mission as team 7. Chasing a runaway cat!

--------------------------------------------

"I'm at point B" Sasuke says.

"I'm at point C" Sakura says

"..... I'm at point A" I say. 'I am bored out of my mind chasing this stupid cat' I think.

"Naruto your slow" Kaka-sensei says.

"I'm slow because this mission is boring." I yell at Kaka-sensei

"Targets on the move!" Sasuke yells

"Eveyone follow!" Kaka-sensei

-------------------

"Whats your distance from the target." Kaka-sensei whispers.

"Five meters" I say.

"Okay GO!" Kaka-sensei yells.

I jump into the small clearing that cat was in and grab it. The cat then turned around and proceeded to scratch my face and arms.

"Ahhh I HATE CATS" I yelled as I toss the cat at Sakura.

Sasuke POV

I arrived at the hokages building at about 7:45, I was the first one there. A few minutes later Sakura arrived.

"Hey Sasuke, Naruto's not here yet?" she asked me. 'Does it look like he's here yet' I think

"No" I say

Sakura proceeds to fangirl all over me. I was starting to get really annoyed when Kaka-sensei arrived at excactly 8:00.

"YO....Where's Naruto." He asks.

"He's late" Sakura says.

We stood there for another 15 minutes before Naruto appeared with a poof of smoke.

'Wow he knows the transportation jutsu.' I thought as Sakura yells at him for being late.

"Well would you rather I didn't wash or wear clean clothes this morning Sakura?" Naruto said sarcasticly.

'I think I'm starting to like Naruto. He's not like everyone else. He's serious about his training and his missions.'

"Are we ready" he asks Kaka-sensei

Then we all go into the hokages building to get our first mission.

---------------------------

"I'm at point B" I say.

"I'm at point C" I hear Sakura say.

"......I'm at point A" Naruto says.

"Your slow Naruto" Kaka-sensei tells Naruto.

"I'm slow because this mission is boring" Naruto yells at Kaka-sensei

'He's right this mission is very boring' I think to my self.

"Targets on the move" I yell as I see the cat disappear into the trees.

"Everyone follow" Kaka-sensei yells.

------------------------------

"Whats your distance from the target." Kaka-sensei says

"5 meters" Naruto says.

"Okay GO" Kaka-sensei yells. We all jump into the clearing and Naruto grabs the cat.

"Ahhh I HATE CATS" he yells as he tosses the cat to Sakura. I almost broke out in laughter at his antics.

"Confirm target. Is there a red ribbon on right ear?" Kaka-sensei says.

"Yes" Sakura says as she calmly strokes the cats back.

-----Back at the hokages office-------

Naruto POV

We finaly reach the hokage office with the stupid cat and hand it over to the rightful owner. I watch as the cat gets squished to death by the owner.

"Good job Team 7" The old man says. "Now we have several availible missions. Incuding babysitting, pulling weeds, and digging potato..."

"No" I whisper. I turn away from the cat owner and face the hokage. " Sir not to be rude but we are better that babysitting and gardining. We are shinobi of the leaf, I know we are still genin, but we can not develope our skills and grow as shinobi if our skills are not put to the test on mission and these D ranked mission are not testing our skills. With Kaka-sensei and me on the team we are more than able to take on C or even B ranked missions."

Iruka-sensei looks pissed but says nothing.

"So be it." The hokage says with a small grin. "Since you want a higher mission, I'll give you a C ranked mission, you'll be bodygaurds on a journey." he reaches out and hits the intercom button. "Send in our visitor."

We wait a few minutes before I hear the door open. I turn and face the man standing in the door and the first thing that comes to mind is 'drunk'. The smell of sake is coming off him in waves and he is lend agianst the frame as if to support himself.

"What tha...a bunch of little snot nose kids." the drunk says looking all of us over. "And you, the little one with the idiotic look on his face. You want me to believe your a shinobi."

I close my eyes knowing he is talking about me. I turn to the hokage. "You did this on purpose to torcher me didn't you Old Man."

As I turn back to the drunk giving him a sadistic grin letting off a small amount of killing intent "Never judge a book by it cover. You never know when you open the cover and see horrors you could never imagin." I say in a low growl. Everyone quickly takes a step back from me.

"Naruto!" the hokage yells just as Kaka-sensei places a hand on my shoulder. I sigh and turn away from the drunk and close my eyes once more calming myself.

Hey kit, sometimes your more sadistic than I am

"Shut up" I growl

I'm just telling the truth hahaha

"Whether your telling the truth or not I don't need your input right now" I yell. I open my eyes to look at everyones shocked faces.

"Naruto who are you talking to." Kaka-sensei asks.

"Nevermind" I say turning to the drunk "Who are you?"

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder, I must return to my country. I am building a bridge that will change the shinobi world and I expect you to get me there safely, even if it means giving up your lives." the drunks says

"Yeah whatever" I say turning to Kaka-sensei.

"Alright go get a weeks worth of gear togeather and meet at the front gate in an hour. Dismissed." Kaka-senei says

A/N yay another chapter done! next chapter the demon brothers we get to see naruto fight again! anyways vote and comment!!!!