Chapter two--The Test and The Teacher

Chapter Two- The Test and Teacher

Third Hokages POV

I am finally back in my office after visiting Naruto in the hospital. 'What a strange request coming from a two year old' I think to myself. 'But no harm no foul I guess. Now who can I trust to teach the boy properly.'

I sit at my desk and start on the mounds of paperwork still thinking on who I send to teach the boy. Hours go by and I look up and it is completely dark outside my windows. 'Well time to head home I guess" I roll up the last scroll and put it in my desk drawer.

Going the the room next to my office I open a filing cabnet and take out two sheets of paper looking them over. 'If he is as smart as I think he is he should be able to answer these questions with no problems' I think to myself. Going to another cabnet I open it and pull one more sheet out. I look it over and sigh. 'I dont think he can answer any of these but just in case ill bring it also.' Closing the drawer marked 'Chunin test'. Finally I leave the Hokage building going home for the night.

Narutos POV

I slowly open my eyes and the sun is just coming over the horizen. I sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Suddely i gasp remembering what happend yesterday. I jump from my bed and quickly get dressed and go to the kitchen to get breakfast which is raman again. Its hard to get things for breakfast like eggs and milk when all the villagers hate you and wont sell you anything but instant raman. I remember when i first had anything but instant raman. It was still raman but it was the best raman I had ever had. It was also the day I first saw my father or a picture of my father.

----Flashback-----

It was my second birthday and the Third hokage took me to Ichiraku Raman stand. I climed up the stool and sat down with the Third sitting next to me. I turned to the man behind the counter and said "miso raman with bbq pork please" the man just laughed and turned to fix my raman. I turned to the Third and said " This is the best birthday ever!"

He just sighed. "Are you happy Naruto"

I looked at him confused " what do you mean Old Man"

"Never mind. Enjoy your raman Naruto." He said looking at his raman.

So I turn to my raman and start to eat looking around the shop. My eyes catch a picture of a blonde haired man with the words 'Fourth Hokage' under it. I study the picture for a minute and relize the man in the picture has the same sky blue eyes and blonde hair that I do!

I turn to the Third and ask "who is that man in the picture there" pointing to the blonde mans picture.

The Third looks up and chuggles"Naruto you know who that is. Thats the Fourth Hokage. He is the man that saved the village two years ago frome the nine tailed fox."

"oh ok" i say softy Even I can tell I am related to the man but it don't look like he is going to tell me how.

We finish our raman and leave the shop and the Third takes me back home safely. After Im sure he is gone I sneak into the library. I'm so small that most people dont see me. I go back to the jonin section knowing that if its secret enough to not tell me then its secret enough to probably be in the jonin section. I slowly walk in and find the jonin profiles. I find the blonde mans picture and open the file.

Minato Namikaze, husband of Kushina Uzumaki, father of Naruto Uzumaki.

I just stare at the profile shocked. the fourth hokage is my father and my mother was the nine tailed fox container! I couldnt believe it. Now my only question is "Why would they hide it from me?''

----end of flashback----

'Knock knock knock'

I snap back to reality and go and answer the door knowing already who it is. The Third is the only person that knocks on my door. I open the door and the Third walks in.

"Are you ready to take the IQ test Naruto" the Third askes

''Yes sir" I yell

--15 minutes later--

"I'm done" I yell

The Third takes the two pieces of paper from me and starts to look over them. After about five minites he turns to look at me. He has a shocked looked on his face then cleares his throat and hands me another piece of paper

"Ok Naruto i want you to try and answer as many of these questions as you can." he tells me.

I look down at the paper he gave me and start to answer the questions. I know all but one and i hand it back to him.

''I think that last question is a trick question. It has to many variables to answer correctly" I tell him crossing my arms over my chest.

He takes the paper and looks it over and starts to laugh. After a few minites he finally calms down enough to talk.

"Oh Naruto I'm sorry Its just your score is so unexpected. I never thought that you were a genius."

Now its my turn to laugh and stare when I relize that he was'nt joking. "Your for real" I ask.

"Yes according to this test your IQ is around 340. Which is way smarter than even the Nara clan. And the fact that you are only two... well almost three, still just think, with the proper training you really could be one of the greatest shinobi that ever lived''. He stated quit firmly.

"Now I must go. I have hokage busness to attend to". He then turned and left me standing there thinking about what he said.

A few days later I am sitting on the couch reading a book on ninjustu when I hear a knock on my door. I'm thinking its the Third so i call out "come on in Old Man."

Turns out I was wrong, very wrong. A tall red haired woman stepped through the door. She had striking emerald eyes,and was wearing the standerd black anbu uniform.

"Hello my name is Jesu and the Lord Hokage has assianed me to be your teacher. Please grab your things and come with me to my home." she turns and walks out the door. I grab both my duffle bags and rush after her thinking she may leave me behind.

As we are walkin down the street all the villagers are giving the hateful stares but I ignore them because starting now I'm training to be a shinobi and what they say or do does not matter anymore. I glance up at Jesu and ask " Is Jesu your real name or what the hokage told you to go by?'

Jesu looks down at me with a startled expression.

"The hokage told me you were smart but no Jesu is my real name. Lord hokage told me i could give you a false name but since I will be your teacher til your gratuation at age twelve I decided to give you my real name." she smiled down at me.

We finally reach her house at the edge of the village. I follow as she enters the front door closing it behind me. It is a simple two bedroom house with a living room and a small kitchen.

I follow Jesu down the hall to the second door on the right. She opends the door and points" This will be your room as long as you stay here. My room is across the hall and the bathroom is next to your room. Now settle in becuse tomorrow we start your training."

FINALLY DONE!!!!!

Ok so you know what to do vote, comment thanks for reading