Zabdiel(Dirty)

For my bestie for life: lavacamoo

I hate you for making me write this...

Jk, love you!

----------------------------------------------

Ariana's POV:

"So your leaving?" I whispered as he rubbed my back, my head on his chest and my body against his.

Zabdiel was going on tour. Which meant he'd be away from me. But also means he'd be living his dream. I was happy and sad at the same time, if that was even possible.

"For how long?" I said, my voice cracking at the end.

"Almost a year." He whispered.

I chocked on a sob that escaped my lips. Zabdiel closed his eyes in pain of seeing me like this but kept rubbing my back. He cared too much to see me cry.

"Z-zabdiel? D-don't cry-y, bab-y." I hiccuped in between sobs.

He hugged me tighter and sat up against the headboard, smuggling my frozen body into his own body heat. He placed the cover over the both of us.

After a few minutes, my sobs became silent and the pitter patter of the rain outside grew louder.

"Hey, what if we do something? Will that make you feel better?" He asked me while leaning against the headboard.

"What should we do?" I asked, sniffling a bit at the end.

"How about this."

His hand went to the back of my neck and pulled his lips onto mine. It wasn't sweet. Nope, nothing about that kiss was sweet. It was needy and selfish. 

I climbed on top of him, pressing his body down on the mattress. His hands crawled up my back and down again. I groaned as his cold hands went beneath my shirt. It sent chills down my spine, but nevertheless, I continued kissing him.

"Wait-" he said.

I pulled away from him but kept my hands on his chest.

"Yeah?" I questioned a bit breathlessly.

"I love you." He said and pecked my lips.

"I love you too..." I whispered the last bit as I placed my lips onto his once again.

My hands fumbled with the end of his shirt, indecating I wanted it off. But Zabdiel kept his hands intertwined with my brown hair, ruffling and pulling it effortlessly.

I grew tired of his teasing and pushed him away, taking off his shirt. He smiled as I bent down and kissed him again.

"A bit eager?" He chuckled as kissed down his neck. But his laugh died down as I began to suck on his neck. Instead he keep fidgeting around uncomfortably to not let out any sounds of pleasure.

"What was that?" I asked and kissed down his chest,"I didn't hear you." I said and kissed back up his chest, his hands in my hair were shaking the whole time.

"I-I love you." He said.

I giggled, resting my face in the crook of his neck and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Your too cute." I laughed.

He smiled from underneath me and wrapped both his arms around my waist.

"Te amo"

"I love you too." I whispered before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

----------------------------------------------

No smut

#SorryNotSorry

Very short.

Hope you like it and I'm sorry for what happened. (Inside joke)

Love you, darling! lavacamoo

Goodnight.

~Cecilia