chapter 3

Today was going to be the day. Spain was going to find out why the hell Romano is acting this way. He didn't know what he had to do, but he'd find out.

"Roma~!"

"What?"

"Can I ask you a question, pleeeeaaasse?"

"*sigh* what."

"Why do keep running away from me Roma? I thought we were friends? Friends don't run away from each other! Please tell me!"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"PLEASE, ROMA?"

"FINE, BASTARD. Sit down! Jesus!"

Both of the men sit down and get comfortable. Spain saw that Romano was slightly shaking as he began to speak:

"It's because I love you, bastard."

"Oh, Roma~! Why didn't you ju-"

"That's not all, bastard! Shut up."

"Okay."

"It's also...well everyone leaves. Every one disappears. HRE left Italy, America left England, I see how much that hurts, Spain. It hurts so many people to lose things they love. That's why I'm pushing myself away from you. I love you to damn much, and if we did get together, I'm afrain one of us will fade or die or disappear or something. I just... I love you to fucking much Antonio. To much"

Romano was cradling his head in his hands slightly crying.

"Roma I won't leave you."

"DON'T YOU SEE?! EVEYONE SAYS THAT! THEY ALWAYS DO AND THEY ALWAYS LEAVE!"

"LOVINO VARGAS CALM THE HELL DOWN AND LISTEN. I. PROMISE. I WILL NEVER. EVER. LEAVE YOU. I ALSO HAVE REALLY STRONG FEELINGS FOR YOU AND SO YEAH I LOVE YOU TO AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M STILL YELLING BUT FUCK IT. I WILL SHOUT FROM THE ROOF. I LOVE LOVINO VARGAS. I WILL YELL IT EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF FOREVER."

"THEN PROVE IT YOU BASTARD!"

Spain smashed his face into Romano's. Romano was surprised at first but after a couple seconds he kissed back. Spain licked Roma's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he gladly accepted. They fought for dominance, but Spain won. They stayed like this for a while when they parted for this little important thing called air.

"So... Did I prove it?"

"Yes you damn bastard"

"Haha, I love you, Lovi."

"Ti amo, Toni."

A/N WELL I hope you guys loved that! I will see you dudes later! Baaaiiii!!