Is it a game?

Note: not a poem. Based on a bystander of a failing love story. The bystander is watching it go on and on, and can see the girl being heartbroken more and more by the day...

you need to get up and forget about everything else. You have to give this a shot. Come on boy, pull yourself together you gotta be serious. "Your" girls not the one that's being tough and hard to deal with.

You need to show her that you care. Trust her more and stop playing with her feelings and play with her hair. Can you not tell? You're the one she wants. You're the one she thinks about at night, You're the one she cries over which isn't right. This isn't a game to her. Not at all.

She's not your football, She can't take your protocols. Stop saying "we'll figure it out" When all you do is wuss out. Stop saying "you're cute" and all these cheesy things when all you do is stab her in the back. Stop saying you don't trust her when all she's done is prove you can. Stop saying "you're perfect" if all you do is call her out on stupid little things.

You see this thing she's feeling? It's called sadness, And she's feeling it because she wants you in her life. But all you care about is what your so called friends think. Pull your head in boy, can't you see it's you she wants. This isn't a game to her. Not at all. And you need to realise that.

Stop acting. If what you say isn't true, don't bloody say it. Because she's about to give up man, she'll throw in the towel. And soon you'll be regretting every mistake you ever made when it came to her.

Are you fighting a battle that you can not win? Why can't you just raise your voice? And get the girl, Who you truely will need. I don't know it's your choice, it's your brain but please my friend don't hurt that girl, she doesn't deserve it. 

It's not a game to her...

Not at all...