⍒Old man⍒

Tove was never a good listener. She usually did whatever pleased her heart, and this time was one of those cases where she didn't care if she was told otherwise. So, she followed behind Natasha and the rest of the group.

She followed them down some stairs which lead into a giant open area with coffee tables and plastic chairs that looked like they were meant to be comfy. The nice coffee shop scene didn't last too long. The man with the infamous metal arm came walking through. A few more of those black suited police people came running after him, but the long haired man took them down with ease.

Out of the corner of her eye, Tove saw Tony with something that looked like part of his suit on his hand. As Tove tried to understand the point of the red metal glove, Tony lifts up his arm and a pulse of energy comes out, slamming into Barnes and causing him to stumble backwards. After regaining himself, Barnes gives Tony the death glare. Tove sucked in a breath when she saw his eyes. They looked dark and controlled, almost robot looking. He seemed to have lost all of his emotions and was fighting as a controlled being. Tove didn't like it, the innocent man she saw before was not home at the moment. In his place was a ruthless assassin.

Tony, now up in Barnes' face, had got a hold of a Barnes and was doing his best to hold on and fight. He grapples with the gun in Barnes' hands and eventually get the barrel aimed at his palm. Barnes pulls the trigger. A strange vibration travels through Tony's arms and then through the rest of his body. After feeling the funny feeling, Tony grabs the top of Barnes' gun and pulls. The top suddenly slides off and both men come to a standstill, surprised by the sudden leway. Tony smiles and uses this to his advantage by slamming the now free slide across Barnes' face. Barnes looks back at Tony, barely fazed by the hit, and then use the butt of his gun to hit Tony in the face. Tony gets hit into a daze and Barnes uses this advantage to shove Tony away and into a coffee table which smashes into splinters.

Tove watches this whole scene unravel and she cringes at the bruise that was now forming around Tony's eye. But she soon focuses back on Barnes who was now tackled by an unfamiliar blond and Natasha. The blond throws swift punches at Barnes, but they get dodged almost immediately. Natasha tries to sneak in a few kicks but they get blocked too. With a blind side now open, the blond agent takes a stab at attacking the tall man in front of her. She round-house kicks Barnes' head, but Barnes catches it and flips her onto her back, causing another table to break.

Next, Natasha charges Barnes and tackles him. She completely messes with his head by smoothly wrapping herself up Barnes' body and making it up to his neck. While she was wrapped around Barnes' neck, she brings down her fists on top of his head repeatedly. Beads of sweat drip down both of the fighters heads while this continues for a few uncomfortable seconds. Then, Natasha gets slammed down on a table. Instead, this time the table doesn't break. Barnes uses this as an advantage to start choking Natasha while her flexible legs choked him. A scared look flashes on Natasha reddening face.

"You could at least recognize me." Natasha manages to say while being strangled. Her face grows more and more red with each passing millisecond. Tove begins to panic and she starts to run down the stairs to come to the assassins rescue. But she is beaten by king T'Challa.

T'Challa was now throwing kicks and punches in Barnes direction, but just like the others, they get blocked and diverted to other places. This guy is well trained, Tove admires the guy's ability to fight. Tove tries to keep up with the two, but she loses them when Barnes runs up some stairs and T'Challa jumps after him.

Tove, aware of the change in location of the fighting, runs down the rest of the stairs and heads over to aid Natasha. After fighting the metal armed man, Natasha had slumped off of the table and on to the floor. She laid on the hard floor, groaning and coughing from the pain that enveloped her body.