⍒Uncle Sam⍒

Tove woke up to her stomach doing flips and she instantly knew that they were landing. She sits up from laying across three of the cushioned seats. She rubs her eyes roughly, causing her to see weird patterns for a few seconds. Once the patterns cleared, Tove could see a knocked out Bucky laying across from her. His long raven hair draped over his face and his metal arm draped over the side of the chairs.

A smiles slowly eased up Tove's face. She stops when Steve gets out of his seat. The landing wheels of the jet tapped the snowy ground, causing things to jolt and sway in the aircraft. Bucky wakes up to the sudden jolt and rubs his eyes with his normal hand.

"We here already?" Bucky asks his best friend.

"No, we are stopping for a bathroom break." Steve jokes. Bucky looks confused at first, but then he notices his friends sarcasm and his lips curve into a smile.

Tove smiles at the two friends. They reminded her of her and her older friend, Kayla. As far as Tove knew, Kayla still worked at the same McDonald's as before and was still manager. It sounded sad, considering that Tove was nearly three years younger than Kayla and had been working at the White House for the past couple years, but she knew Kayla was enjoying herself somehow.

"Siberia is cold, so bundle up with what you got." Steve says to his last two team members.

Tove looks down at her body and sighs forlornly. She only had the black clothes Natasha had given her a few days ago. She hadn't changed due to the lack of clothes she had access to.

An idea pops into Tove's head when she sees her hair binder on her wrist. Tove grabs her hair and wraps it around her neck to the best of her ability. She then takes her binder and wraps it around the end of her hair. Tove adjusts her make-shift scarf while both Bucky and Steve watch her in amusement.

When Tove was done adjusting, she looks up to see both men staring at her with entertained smiles. Tove could feel her cheeks warm as they flushed a rosy pink tint of embarrassment. "I don't have anything else." Tove says quietly.

Both Steve and Bucky chuckle at her cute yet shy response. "No worries, I'm actually quite jealous of your human hair scarf." Steve comments with a smirk.

Tove narrows her eyes at the blond man. "Thanks, Uncle Sam." Tove says before walking out into the cold Siberian air. Steve and Bucky share their ongoing amused smiles and follow the girl out into the cold.

By the time Tove reaches the door to get inside, her humor vanished and she knew she had to be serious. Steve and Bucky walked up from behind her and stood with crossed arms along their chests.

"The door looks open." Tove says through a mouthful of hair.

"Then let's go in and make sure the world doesn't end." Steve says before walking in before the others.

When Tove reaches the inside and walks a good three feet, the temperature picks up and she undoes her make-shift scarf. Tove runs her hands through her hair while her company catches up to her. They play with their suits a bit in order to let themselves cool down.

"Alright, Buck. Which way?" Steve rests a hand on Bucky's left shoulder, where metal met skin.

"Left." Bucky says and leads the way.

Steve lets Tove walk behind Bucky since she had no weapon but her feet and hands to defend herself. Steve watched their backs while taking in the dark scenery. The bunker was made out of brick, and a lot of them. Mold grew at the ceilings and draped down the corners and walls. Pipes lined the middle of the mold-tainted ceilings, probably carrying old liquids to and fro random places.