Chapter Nine: And the Torture Continues

After last nights "eventful" sleeping arrangements, I awoke to the smell of the cinnamon, Oh Artemis. Her head was placed on top of my chest, her hair sprawled out into different directions.

I wish we had a normal life. I wish I wasn't a demigod and I wish Artemis wasn't some mythological being. Maybe the both of us could be a couple, grow old and live happily ever after, nope, to bad. I am a demigod, and Artemis is a maiden goddess! For once, could Artemis and I live in peace?

I wanted to enjoy this morning with Artemis, but nope, I had to do these ridiculous tasks. As if on cue, flashing lighting surrounded my body.

"Here we go agian." I said, giving Artemis a bear hug.

And then bam, I was back in the collosium!

"Ready for day two?" Zeus exclaimed.

"Ready as I ever will be." And boy was I. Yesterday, I only did two task, today I did five!

Not only did I have to fight the two gorgon twins, I had to fight a cyclops, witch felt cruel cause all I could think of was Tyson. I also had to find a way to stop a hoard of rowdy party ponies. Form trampling a old lady. Turns out that same old lady was a basilisk in diguise. That sucker was a pain to defeat. Least and certainly not least was probably the hardest task yet. I had to fight a god! I was glad it was a god I have had past disagreements with, Ares. It was true, Ares and I have had to started to respect eachother more. But when he entered the arena, all of that went down the drain.

He pulled out a twelve gauge shotgun and tried to pelt me with its birdshort. I dodged and weaved just barely missing the projectiles. I finaly got up close enough to hurt him, I slammed riptide agianst his calf and he buckled under my strength. He retaliated by giving me a swift punch to the gut.

I fell back but slowly recuperated. I charged once more. He summoned a massive bronze sword and swung it in my direction. To bad it was heavy, I was able to dodge it and disarm him. After slicing across his chest multiple times I put my riptide up to his neck, "Concede."

Ichor dripped form all over his body, he gave me a crooked smile and raised his hands in the air.

"You've improved!" He said.

"Thank you, I have had a good trainer." I looked up to Artemis, I could see her smiling with glee.

"Is that it for today uncle?" I said yelling up to Zeus.

He nodded his head with anger, he apparently thought Ares would kill me, he thought wrong.

"Rest up, only two days left!" With a clap of lightning, I appearded back in Artemis's tent. This time she was laying on top of me smiling, "Nice work today." She said.

Heat rushed thoughout my body, "Thanks," I shook my head, "Why are you on top of me?"

"Because I can! You got a problem with it?" She said poking me in the chest.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, "Absolutely not."

That got her got her off balanced, I don't think she thought I would do that. He cheeks started to warm up. She started to lean her face closer, "Good."

I pressed my lips agianst hers, it felt great kissing Artemis, Everything just felt right.

"Hey love birds! Now is not the time to be smooching!" A voice said threw the tent.

Thalia, "Just for a bit longer?" I said jokingly.

"No kelp head! I AM STARVING!" Desperation spewed from her mouth.

"Okay then." Artemis rolled off of me.

Artemis got dressed and I put on my Camp Jupiter shirt.

"Ready?" I said with a yawn.

"Whenever you are." She said grabbing my hand.

I knodded and led her to the eating area.

When the two of us arrived, the hunters started to whistle at us.

"What do you all want?" I said ignoring them.

"I want to know," Pheobe said standing up, "Were you gentle?" All of the hunters exploded with laughter.

My face burned, "No! We did not do that!" I yelled.

I turned to see if Artemis was angry as well. Nope, she was just blushing, great.

I gave them all their food and I sat next to Artemis.

"Percy, you know, someone needs to do the laundry." She said.

"Fine..." I finished my pizza and walked over to grab the bag full of clothes. As I was washing, some one sat beside me.

"Need any help?" Artrmis said picking up Pheobe's shirt.

I smiled, "Yeah, thank you!"

Together we washed all of the clothes, I was surprised when I saw Artemis smiling. I never smiled during laundry duty.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I am just happy."

"You are wierd." I said poking her nose.

Her smile faded, "Percy... what are we?"

I folded the last shirt, "What do you mean?"

She groaned, "You and I, are we dating? Hell, are we even a couple?"

That was true. What were Arteimis and I?

I grabbed her hand, "Well, I guess it's high time I ask you this." I cleared my throat, "Will you be my girlfriend Artemis?"

All of a sudden she grabbed my head and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. Between her velvet lips and her cinnamon scent, I couldn't get enough. Who knew a maiden could kiss this well.

We pulled apart and iur foreheads touched, "I take that is a yes."

I heard a whisper in the woods, "They are so cute together."

"Are you seriously spying on us!"

Thalia stood up with wide eyes, "The gigs up girls! We've been spotted!" All of the hunters ran back to camp.

"I will kill them." said an angry Artemis.

"I'll help." Said an angry Percy. (Yeah, I just used third person on my self. Shoot me.)

*I need one more task! Please comment you ideas!*