Chapter 16

Simon's P.O.V

"So, we have the number guys, I don't care who the fuck calls it, just do it." I pull out my phone and punch in the phone number and call it. I set in on speaker, two rings go by and the person answered with a sweet voice.

Bold-Simon
Regular-Stephanie
Bold Italics-anyone else, I'll specify when it comes to the part

"Hello, you have reached Stephanie M...what can I do for you today person?"

"Are you Steph? Paige's friend?"

"Excuse me, she's my best friend, and who's asking?"

"Simon Minter, I'm friends with JJ, who is friends with your best friend, Paige."

"Wai-wai-wai-wait...Simon Minter!? As in MiniMinter Simon Minter?!?"

I then hear her put down her phone and move away from the phone. After a few seconds, still distant, VERY loud squeals erupt from my phone.

"HOLY SHIT, PAIGE NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS THEM! SHE NEVER FUCKING MENTIONED THEY WERE THE FUCKING SIDEMEN!!"

After more seconds pass by, the squealing stops, I hear her move closer to her phone and she responds with the same sultry voice as before.

"Okay, I'm so sorry about that Simon, I just love you guys soo much!"

"It's honestly okay, we get that reaction alot from girls like you..."

"Alright, I forgot Paige told me you would call, you know, being apart of the Italian government and all, gets pretty busy around here."

"Oh, I understand that not surprisingly."

"Oh hon, I totally get the work you guys put into your videos."

"Well shit, we're getting way off topic, okay so back to our priority."

"Shit yeah, sorry I just can't believe you guys are talking to me! Anyways back to subject, so, what's wrong? Something happen?"

"Well, you might be really sad about this, with you being a Sidemen fan and all, but Vikk and Harry have been kidnapped by some Italian fucks..."

The line goes quiet for a moment.

"...please tell me you're joking here Simon Minter..."