New Girl In Town|0.1

Dear Mrs.McCall To start this off my Name is Maddie Stilinski and My older brother is Stiles Stilinski whom lives in Beacon Hills, California and I am hoping to see him.
At this hour it's currently 6:00a.m In the Morning and I'm on a plane arriving to Beacon Hills.
Wish me luck.

Love Maddie.

"Dad?" I stuttered on my phone as I walked through the crowd of people in the Airport.
"Hello? Maddie? Oh great! Are you still at the airport sweetie?" I heard the noise in the background it was stiles. "Dad is stiles alright?" I worried for my older brother, since our mum died he has only looked up to me or Mama McCall.

"Oh sure don't worry he's perfect!" He laughed, slurred some words but okay. He was drunk, and stiles is scared because he might hurt him!.  "Dad I'm on my way! Don't hang up! AND stop drinking!" I shrieked.

As I said those words he hanged up on me.

Now what do I do?!?

I looked around everywhere couldn't find nobody I was already in the streets. While I was talking on the phone I walked all the way out to the streets, Good luck for me my car was parked in the parking spot.
"Finally" I sighed.

I rummaged through my stuff in my purse and found my key to my blue Acura. *Beep Beep*. I giggled at my car walked towards it.

As I'm in my car I feel cold and it's like 90 degrees outside and it's the morning and I'm not a morning person and I dunno how I got up so early to arrive at beacon hills. I look into my mirror and saw someone in the back of my car and panicked "AHH!!! GET OUT! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?!" I growled and I didn't know how I did that but I did, "woah woah it's just me Liam!" He whimpered and brought his hands up for defense, "oh my gosh! Don't scare me like that Dunbar!" I chuckled and slapped his Arm and smiled "you are a lucky boy that I didn't kill you" I smirked and turned around to start the car "I mean you are the girl with the werewolf tattoo so" he added. Everything stopped and I slowly turned around. "What did you just say to me?" My insides were trembling with terror.

"Oh no I was just talking to myself" he fake smiled and I let it pass.

As the day passed me and Liam talked about school and how it's been going well with Hayden.

   "Well just drop me off at Scott's house it's okay" he smiles and assured me that it will be okay when I see stiles and my drunk father, "oh thanks Liam loves ya bye!" I grinned and drove off. 

   Hours by and I finally found my destination. I got out the car and knocked on the door until someone opens and it's a girl. "Uhh Who are you?" She asked, she was tall and short brown hair. I just ignored it and walked in, and it's my house that I grew up in so she can't do anything. "I live here now it's my turn to ask, who are you?" I brought my hands to my hips and moved my feet a bit, "I'm stiles girlfriend you are?" She was getting angry but I didn't care, I walked upstairs and she started yelling to get out.

   I walked into stiles room and found him, I went behind him and wrapped my fragile arms around him and kisses his cheek. "Oh mads I missed you!" He noticed it was me from my kiss. "Hahaha How did you know?" I couldn't stop laughing and rested my head on his shoulder, "your girlfriend is clawing my hips stiles!" I growled and whimpered, "Malia your hurting her!" He shouted and pushed her away, "so is she your new girlfriend?!" She roared and her eyes changed color, claws, eye color change she's a werewolf.  "Mads get out now!" I listened and ran out to Scott's house, pounding on his door he finally opened and brought me in, "Look I know what you saw, she changed her eye color and she clawed you in the back." He quickly told me and brought me upstairs to his room.