III. Her Envy

Courtney's P.O.V.

"I can't wait to tell him." Mari says and Olivia and I smile. "You guys are adorable." Olivia says and pouts. I laugh at her. "We only have an hour left." I say after checking my clock and continue looking for an outfit. "I can't find an outfit." I say and Olivia hip bumps me out the way. Her and Mari continue to search for an outfit for a few minutes.

"Ooh, this'll knock Shayne off his feet." Olivia says before grabbing a black,lace dress from my closet and giving it to me. "It's cute, wear it. No questions, put it on over your undergarments and I'll do your makeup and Mari will pick out your heels." She says before I can speak and I shrug before grabbing the dress and putting it on my bed.

Once their done
"Ooh we're cute." Mari says and Olivia squeals before grabbing her phone. "Selfies time." She says and we stand in front of my mirror. I pose on the right side as Olivia goes on the left and Mari in the middle.

"Post it on Instagram and tag us." I say and she nods. "Okay, let's go."

At the Restaurant

"Okay,I texted Wes and we're at table 12. So let's ask a waiter."

She says and I go towards the nearest waiter and he starts taking us to the table.
We get there and immediately sit down.

"Hi, you guys." I say in a funny voice. "Damn Courtney,got your titties all out. Who you trying to impress?" Keith says and I laugh and throw my head back. "And you got a fresh hickey, who you been macking with?" He retaliates with another question and a smirk.

I blush and shake my head and Shayne looks at me with a smile. I smile back and lean on his shoulder. "I only told Olivia and Mari." I say to him. "I only told Noah and Keith." He replies with a grin and I hit his arm. "Why would you tell big mouth Keith?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I'm glad this hasn't messed up our friendship." My heart aches as he says those words but I brush it off with a smile. "Me too."

An hour and a half later

"Okay let's give Wes his birthday presents." Keith yells and we all cheer as he laughs and Mari moves his hair out his eyes.

I pout at the small gesture of love. I want that with someone, not necessarily the pregnancy right now but maybe the love.
I slouch in my seat, "What's wrong?" Shayne asks at my sudden action. "Nothing, there just really cute." I reply and he nods in agreement. He puts a hand on my knee and I look at it before he takes it off. "You'll get that one day, but until them I'm here for you Court." He says and I smile at him. "Thank, Shayne." I say with a genuine smile.

"Okay, last present, Mari's." Lasercorn, Joven, Sohinki, and Flitz all yell. "Olivia do you have it." Mari asks and Olivia hands me the pink and blue box and I hand it to Mari. She hands it to Wes slowly and he takes the box carefully.

He opens it and takes out the contents with confusion until he reads the card and his eyes widen.

(A/N: Expected to arrive says 1

(A/N: Expected to arrive says 1.21.17)

"Really?" He asks her and she nods before he hugs her the best he can with tears in his eyes. He leans down to her stomach, "Hi baby girl or boy." He says and his voice cracks.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy. I've never been this happy before." He says and wipes his tears.

"Ya'll got me tearing up to." Lasercorn says and all the guys agree before wiping their tears. "And now I won't be the only one with a baby." He speaks again and we all laugh.

I turn to Shayne and see he's crying heavily. "Awwe Shayne." I say and try and wipe some of his tears. "It's okay." He laughs as I continue to wipe his falling tears.

I turn back to the table to see the all staring shockingly at us. "What?" I ask. "Something you guys want to tell us, like maybe a relationship?" Noah asks and Shayne chuckles while I blush.

"Uhmm nope, nothing new." I say with a stutter and Shayne laughs harder. "Okay..." Joven says. They all go back to their conversation.

"Why would you just laugh, now there gonna think some things up." I say to him and he giggles. "Maybe I want there to be." He replies with a straight face and joins the conversation.

I huff and lean back in my seat.

He likes me too?!?!

I hope.

QOTP-I forgot
QOTP:What's your Zodiac Sign?
AOTP:I'm a Leo.