+two

Previously:

"Excuse me, I'll be back, I'm going to put my bento away." You excused yourself, before running off down towards the door.

As you were in the hallway you sighed softly, starting to relax once again. You didn't really like loud people or places that much. But you coped with it anyways.

~~~

"(F/n)-chan, wait up!" A voice called out to you.

As you turned around you swear you felt your heart skip multiple beats right then and there. A slight blush started to rise to your cheeks as your (e/c) orbs met with gorgeous hazel orbs. You became somewhat flustered as his hand rested upon your shoulder. He panted softly as he tried to catch his breath before continuing. You thought everything was absolutely perfect about this male. The way his shaggy chocolate colored hair was ruffled slightly from the wind, the way his hazel orbs lit up at the sight of you, the gentle, smooth way of talking to you.

Absolutely everything was perfect about Naruse Tadashi.

"Naruse-san?" You asked gently, as you peered down at him.

"Oh, right! I was wondering if you wanted to go that new cafe down the street, with me?" He asked, as his adorable smile creased into his lips.

You wanted to jump up and down with excitement, and just hug Naruse so badly. But you knew you couldn't go, since you had practice this afternoon, with the Boy's team as well. A small frown was placed on your lips as you looked up at him once again.

"Gomen, Naruse-san. I would love to go but I have Volleyball practice after school." A weak smile played on your lips.

"Ah, that's alright. Mind if I come watch your practice then?" Naruse gently brushed his hair away from his eyes.

You were stunned by how gorgeous he looked, you even more surprised at how he offered to go to your practice.

"O-Of course, you c-can!" You stumbled over your words.

"Heh, thanks! See you later then, (F/n)-chan!" He ruffled your hair before walking off.

As you were left star struck by your crush you didn't realize that Kuroo was calling out to you. He flicked your forehead gently to get your limited attention. You snapped out of your trance and your orbs met with Kuroo's. A smirk played on his lips.

"So, Naruse, huh?" Kuroo chuckled.

"S-S-Shut up!" A heavy, bright red blush dusted your cheeks.

You slapped Kuroo's arm before continuing to your classroom.

"Ow, what was that for Kitten!" Kuroo whined.

"For bringing that topic up calling me 'Kitten,' you dumbass!" You growled, back at him.

"So, mean!" Kuroo kept on whining to you.

You clicked your tongue in annoyance. The thing you didn't know about Kuroo's smirk was that it was terribly good at being fake. Another thing you didn't know was that witnessing you getting flustered over Naruse, made his heart shatter into a million pieces. Just seeing you getting all mushy over someone else made his heart hurt terribly, he just wanted to keep you for himself, but he knew he could never do that to you. It was all about making you happy, and if it meant him getting hurt in the process, then it would be just that.