+three

Previously:

A light smile creased onto Kuroo's lips, as he slid his hand into your out stretched one. He curled up fingers so he could give you a light squeeze, you reluctantly curled your fingers and gave his hand a lit squeeze as well, without even noticing you did so.

~~~

You felt your cheeks heating up badly, as Kuroo  and you kept walking. After the long silence that followed the two of you, neither of you decided to break it. Once, your house came into view you felt relieved, since you were becoming flustered with the situation at hand. As you were about to slip your hand out of Kuroo's, but then all of sudden he grasped it more firmly. Your orbs looked up at Kuroo searching for some kind of expression on his face.

But all you saw was a plain expression that you had when you were bored. Didn't he get some kind of feeling holding someone's hand?! (You were very irritated by this,hehe.) As you stopped in front of your house, Kuroo still didn't release your hand.

"Um, Kuroo, you can let go now." You sighed, hoping he couldn't see your flustered expression.

"You know my parents aren't home." A smirk slipped into his lips as his orbs searched your face for a reaction.

"My parents aren't home either, but I'm not trying to get into your pants." You yanked your hand away from Kuroo, before turning to leave.

Kuroo was kind of surprised by your reaction but then he remembered who he was talking to. The girl that could be the sweetest thing but then you turn around and find out she's an asshole as well. But that's why he liked you, your personality, he also liked how you joke around with him leading into you two getting scolded at. You didn't seem to care one bit about being scolded at though, you usually just laughed it off.

The thing he hated most was that he loved you so much it hurt so bad. It hurt him when he saw you with Naruse. It hurt him when he saw you smiling and laughing with Naruse. It just hurt all around because he knew you would never like him like that. But he kept that part to himself.

~~~

"Kuroo? Are you...crying?" You saw liquid spill gently from his orbs, down onto his cheeks.

Kuroo gently touched his cheeks, to his surprise he was crying. He chuckled lightly, wiping his tear stained cheeks. He looked down at you, to find that you had a worried expression written all over your face. You took his wrist and lead him inside of your house.

"Um, You can stay the night if you would like, and uh tell me about why you started crying." A slight blush dusting your cheeks.

"Thanks, (l/n)-san." He thanked you.

"Make yourself at home, I'm gonna go shower so I'll be done in a little while." You said before making your way upstairs.

Once you were in your room you immediately slammed the door shut. Instantly the blood rushed to your cheeks, causing your cheeks to flare up in a bright red color.

'What the hell?! Why am I blushing?!' You yelled inside of your head.

'THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THAT THAT...I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT!! HOW PATHETIC AM I?!?!' You continuously yelled at yourself.

You slapped your hands on your cheeks to snap yourself out of your temporary trance. Once you realized you hadn't taken a shower yet, you stripped off your shorts and shirt, just leaving you in your undergarments. As you trudged over to your dresser to get your pajamas, you tripped over your volleyball bag causing a loud thud. Kuroo heard the loud thud from all the way in the kitchen. He told himself not to go up there, but then he found himself trudging up the stair case.

Kuroo opened the door slowly, which caused the door to creak, signaling you that someone was there. As you were still on the floor, practically naked, Kuroo peaked his head in the door just to find you staring right back at him. Both of your faces instantly flushed a scarlet red. You just sat there completely frozen, with widen orbs. Kuroo on the other hand slammed the door shut and made a run for it.

// Time Skip Brought To By An Embarrassed Kuroo Tetsurou :D //

You walked down the stairs silently as you tied up your still damp hair. Once you could be seen on the platform Kuroo's orbs averted to meet with your (e/c) orbs. A slight blush clear on his cheeks, as the previous event kept creeping into his mind.

"(L/n)-san, about earlier-" Kuroo started but you quickly cut him off.

"I don't want to talk about that, I wanna talk about why you were crying." A more serious tone filled your voice.

You took your place next to Kuroo on the couch. Once you were comfortable, you started to your questioning. One of your (h/c) strands of hair slowly fell from it's place and covered some of your face. Kuroo oh so bad wanted to move the strand, so he could see all of your gorgeous face.

"Why were you crying so suddenly?" You asked, as your orbs met with Kuroo's.

"Uh, I just remembered something terrible." Kuroo stated.

"What was that terrible thing you remembered?" You asked, with a coat of politeness filling your voice.

Kuroo looked down at his lap instantly, his fingers slightly twitching, his bangs covering more of his face. You knew something was up with him. The atmosphere around the two of you dropped very quickly. Your orbs softened as you awaited for your answer. You knew all too well what this position represented. Kuroo was absolutely heartbroken.

Kuroo finally looked up at you. You saw that tears had began to form in his dark golden orbs. A gentle smile laced your lips, a worried expression flaring through your (e/c) orbs, your hand resting gently on Kuroo's trembling shoulder. Kuroo slowly looked up at you. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he ran a hand through his hair.

"(L/n)-san, um, I'm sorry for troubling with my problems. I'm fine now." He took a shaky hand towards his face and wiped away his small tears.

"It's fine. I'm your friend, I want to help you, Kuroo! Plus...you never told me...what was wrong." You started to whisper the last part slowly.

Your orbs never faded from his figure as you awaited patiently for his answer. Kuroo was looking in the other direction, avoiding your gaze all together, as another sigh came from his lips. You didn't care what time it was, you didn't care if someone next door was making a racket, you didn't care about the outside world at all at this moment.

All you cared about was, Kuroo.

~To Be Continued~

hello, gorgeous people.
i hope you enjoyed this chapter.
i apologize about taking so long
to update this and the mistakes
since it's like 3am for me right now.
just tell me in the comments if there
are any obvious mistakes that i missed, and i'll fix them. but anywho, i hope all of you have a great night/day~! bye-bye~!

~umiko