The Morning After

Start from the beginning

I went and took a shower, changing into a pair of jeans, band tshirt and some converse.

Just as I was drying my hair my phone vibrated on the bedside table. I picked it up, checking who it was.

Trish.

I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey you up?", she asked, her voice ringing through the phone.

"Well I wouldn't be answering if I wasn't.", I smirked.

"No need to get sarcastic here Mel.", she sighed.

"Yes I am, what's up?"

"Wondering if you wanna grab a coffee downstairs."

"Sure."

"Okay, meet you there."

"See you in five, bye.", I hung up.

I finished drying my hair and grabbed the usual, key card, purse and phone and headed down to meet Trish.

When I got there she was sitting down at a table waiting.

"Hey.", I smiled sitting down across from her.

"Morning.", Trish smiled back. "How are you?", she asked.

"I'm alright, yourself?"

"Headache, thankful we don't have to work today."

I laughed in response. "I'm gonna go grab a coffee, want me to get yours?", I asked standing up.

"Yeah, extra strong please."

"Of course.", I smiled.

I went and ordered two coffees, one extra strong for Trish. After paying and being given the drinks I made my way back over to our table, setting down the drinks.

"Thanks.", she smiled. "So I heard that you had to look after someone.", she grinned before she took a sip of her coffee. "Ouch, hot.", she mumbled.

Serves you right.

"How do you know?"

"Adam."

Oh of course, Canadians tell other Canadians things and then every other Canadian knows.

It's a Canadian thing.

"Well yeah, I mean he was drunk and I couldn't just leave him with them guys, they'd probably dump him in a bathtub and leave him to sleep.", I sighed trying to defend my reason for helping Randy.

"Hmm, true.", she shrugged. "So how was it?"

"Fine.", I replied simply.

Wasn't like I was going to say anything about last night. I mean, I was alittle confused about it. Well, not confused but just kind of, I don't really know how to explain it.

I want answers to why this keeps happening between us, but I'm scared of what the answer will be due to that dream I had this morning. I don't think I could handle that dream actually being true and Randy telling me that it was all just him leading me on just for fun and that it was just nothing.

"Hey..HEY!", Trish nudged my hand with hers.

"Huh? What?"

"In another world are we?", she laughed.

"You could say that.", I gave her a tight lipped smile.

-

Since it was a nice day outside I had decided to go sit outdoors and catch up on my reading. Plus, it wasn't like I had anything else to do today besides relax.

I was just reading intently when I felt someone take the seat next to me. I looked to my left, Christian.

"What do you want?", I sighed.

He only just say down and I've already had enough of him. Well after our last conversation I wasn't exactly his biggest fan.

"Can't I just sit down and relax?", he asked.

"Nope."

"Cheer up Mel, it's a day off.", he smiled.

"Oh please, what do you want?", I asked trying to get this over with sooner rather than later.

"Enjoy looking after your man last night?", Christian asked snidely.

I put my book down and looked at him. Of course, he had probably heard from Adam, same way Trish did. I stayed silent.

"Did he have his way with you?"

"Have you got it that bad for him that you decided to just let him in that easy even though he was probably too inebriated to realise his actions?", he questioned again.

"It has nothing to do with you.", I shrugged crossing my arms over my chest.

"That it doesn't..", he nodded. "But you do know where he was last night, right?"

"Club? I don't know, can't say I keep tabs on my man.", I gave him a fake smile.

"Well lets just say he was pretty popular, especially with the ladies, I think he got a few numbers..", he shrugged. "And between me and you Mel, like I told you before, he won't be sticking around you much longer."

Of course he'd get attention, right. I mean, he's one of the most good looking men on the roster, of course he's going to have women falling at his feet.

But can you handle the thought of that? The thought of him giving his attention to another woman?

He's his own person, he's allowed to do what he wants. I don't own him.

"Why can't you just keep your nose out of my life?"

"Because I care.", he placed his hand on his chest. "Unlike Orton.", he frowned.

"Bullshit.", I said darkly.

Christian sighed, rubbing the side of his neck, the look of pity on his face. He stood up.

"Like I told you once Melody, the more you fall, the easier it will be for him to break you.", he said before walking off.

I closed my eyes and sighed before picking up my book and continued on with my reading, trying to clear the conversation I just had with Chistian out of my head.

-

This felt long, was it long? Felt long to write haha. Anyways, Chistian really is something, isn't he? Someone should just RKO his ass out of Melody's life ;) Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment, review, vote, whatever you guys usually do.

Thanks for reading!