There coming!!!

BENS POV
I got a call from Scotty and he said that Jens water broke I rushed to the hospital to see her. She was in the room about to give birth I was right by her the whole time while the rest of the band was standing in the hall way.

JOHNS POV
We where at the show and Jen started screaming so kor and Seth helped Jen and I called 911 now where at the hospital I called the kids and there on there way.
" ahhhhhh" I heard from the room I was nervous but excited to see the twins.

JENS POV
Right now I'm in a lot of pain I feel bad because we had to leave the concert.
After a few pushes Korey Carol was here at 1:30 am and at 1:32 Xav was here I was so happy. Ben went out to get the band.

"Helloo" said kor.
"Hey" I said back
"Who's the oldest?" John asked
" Korey is " I told them
"Omg how cute can I hold one" Seth asked"
"Yes you may," I told him handing him Korey.
"They look so much like you Jen but they have Bens eyes." Seth said
" I know there so adorable congrats you two."
" thank you" we both said

" umm guys you know what I think we should go back to the concert and finish the show except I can't play drums for a while Kyle can play the drums and after the show we'll show them the twins!" I said
"That's an awesome idea" they all said

KOREYS POV
After a while we went back to the concert the crowd cheered really loud we all walked out on stage even Jen but we all had chairs to set on we all had mics.
"Jen would you like to say what happened" John asked.
"I'd love to ok so I went into labor and the twins came and I'll have Ben bring them out in a sec." She told them they cheered so Ben brought them out Jen held Xav and I got to held Korey.

" now Seth would you like to share anything" John asked.
" actually yes well this morning Hilary texted me and said she was pregnant so now we're gonna have a baby on the way!" He said.
The crowd cheered even louder.

SETHS POV
When ever Jen went into labor I took off my guitar and put it on the rack and ran over to Jen and helped her down and so did kor.

We where at the hospital waiting for the twins to come and when we went in I saw them and they were so cute.

ALEXS POV
Dad called us because Jen was in labor so we rushed over to the hospital with Lacy when we got there the twins where there and they were adorable I got to hold Korey and Xav they looked like Jen more then Ben to be honest.

XAVS POV
Dad called us because Jen was about to have the babies so we went to the hospital and when we got there the babies where here I was so exited to hold them I was suprised because kor was older I was hoping that Xav was gonna be the oldest but he wasn't but that's ok I'm glad that there ok

Well that's awesome lol I can't wait for Hilary to have a baby actually lol that'd be so awesome