The wedding planning

Jens P.O.V
" hey Jen congrats" said Alex
"Thank you Alex I have a question for you."
"Yes Jen" Alex said.
" so as you know me and Ben are getting married and I was wondering if you would like to be in the wedding." I asked her.
" omg Jen I'd love to!!!" She told me.

Alex's P.O.V
" hey Jen congrats" I told Jen she is my best friend and so is Ben I've known Ben for a long time but when he left the band I was kinda sad but I was happy when Seth joined the band.
"Thank you Alex I have a question for you" she told me.
"Yes Jen" I told her.
"Would you like to be in the wedding?" She asked me.
" omg I'd love to!" I told her

Koreys P.O.V
Jen was so happy when Ben proposed to her and I was happy for my best friend I am like her mom because she left her hole family in England and that was a big step for Jen and she was young when she joined the band so I took her under my wing and now I'm like her American mom.
"Hey Korey do you want to be in the wedding I asked doggy if he wanted to and he said he would and also I was wondering if we could play at the wedding" Jen asked me. "Of course I will and yes we can play." I told her.

Jens P.O.V
I asked Korey if she wanted to be in the wedding and she said yes I also asked if we could play at the wedding and she said yes. I have to meet up with Ben later and finish all the plains I am marring my best friend I love him so much.

After planing the wedding me and Ben got a little crazy and 'did it' it felt amazing the next morning I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up I thought I was pregnant so I went to the store to buy a test and I took it.
Ben was asleep so now was my chance. " ok double line I am one line I'm not." I whispered. I took the test and waited. I looked down at the test and it had double lines I was so scared how am I supposed to tell Ben and the band how will they react?

Ugh my iPod screen shattered so I'm pretty mad oh well what do y'all think??