Its Not Typical

The sun slowly started to leak into the window Dean made Sam instal last year because Cas loved waking up to the rising sun instead of Deanʼs alarm clock.

   The angel is question began to stir and nuzzled closer into Deanʼs side. He hummed with content as he looked at Cas sleep.

   Dean thought it was unfair that Cas has watched Dean sleep so many times and he was just now able. He would never admit it but it was his favorite thing to do with his angel second to... you know doing the dirty. Casʼs sex hair was even sexier, and his usual confused face has smooth and peaceful.

   His blue eyes fluttered open as he smiled up at his hunter, "Good morning Dean" Cas said in his raspy, sleep laced voice.

   Dean leaned down to kiss him replying, "Morning angel.".

   They both laid there quietly talking about the past when they heard the little pitter-patter of feet running down the hall.

   "Brace for impact." Dean said to his smiling husband.

   At that moment the door to their room burst open and a grinning little girl jumped up on the bed.

   "Daddies come on, get up Im starving!". The girl groaned, shoving her face into Deanʼs neck. Dean chuckled and pried the 5 year old off him.

   "Mary, sweetheart youʼre always starving." He said with a smile.

   "No Dad this is different, if you donʼt feed me now Imo going to die!" Mary stated grabbing her stomach and falling backwards on Deanʼs legs.

   Leaning over Dean placed a kiss on his husbands lips, pulling away with a smile as Mary made gaging sounds behind them. The girl in question was already pulling him out of bed and into the bathroom faster than he could process.

   Finally fully waking up he hoisted Mary up onto her step stool so she could look in the mirror. Smiling down at his daughter he reached for his razor when a small hand grabbed his.

   "No daddy leave your scruff it makes you look rough and tough." Mary exclaimed with a grin.

   Dean raised his eyebrow at her, "What do you mean "makes you look rough and toughʼ ? I am rough and tough.".

   "No youʼre not, you cried during Inside Out when Bing Bong died." Mary laughed.

   "I did not missy, you were the one crying."

   "Nuh uh you were crying!"

   "Both of you cried, now can you please hurry up or breakfast will get cold." Cas was standing there with an apron wrapped around his body with a picture of a girl with a bikini on it. Dean has a matching one that has a pictured body builder.

   "BREAKFAST!!" Mary shouted jumping off the stool and running past both sets of legs.

   Swinging his arm around his lovesʼ shoulders they followed their pride and joy. Once in the kitchen they fell into an easy routine of Cas putting the finishing touches on breakfast, Mary setting the table, Dean making coffee and chocolate milk, and Sam stumbling in with the days newspaper.

   Moments like this, sitting down to a nice meal, laughing, surrounded by everyone he loves made Dean stop and think just how thankful he was for his perfect life.

   Sure it was typical for a hunter to marry an ex angel, adopt a daughter and still live with his younger brother but Dean wouldn't trade it for the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey so you probably all hate me because it actually took 494939 years to finish this and it's not even that good.
   I had my last final today so that means about 2 months of absolutely nothing but writing! Yay!
So the aprons I talk about are the attached picture and I actually upset me that they didn't have his and her aprons like that. I had to find two different ones.
   If anyone would be willing to make me a new cover that would be great because this one sucks. If you do make one just message me and I'll give you my email.
   Ok peace out Girl Scouts *awkward peace signs*