Stormy

"What are you doing here so late?"
"I don't like thunder!"
Kunikida glared across the doorframe at Dazai, who barely looked terrified at all. It was hot and raining, and thundering, at that.
"Go home."
"Please?"
Kunikida looked the shorter man up and down, eyebrows furrowed. A thought popped into his head. If he invited him in, maybe he'd-- no, no. He couldn't think that sort of thought about his own co-worker. He'd invite him in out of the goodness of his heart.
"Fine." He moved to the side and let his colleague in.
"You've got a nice place, Kunikida-kun!"
"It's exactly the same as yours. Go to bed."
"But I'm not tired!" Dazai whined, lying on his back on the floor.
"What would you rather do, then?" Kunikida growled.
"Hmm... We could watch a movie! Or play a board game!" He offered, waving one bandaged hand in the air to emphasize.
Kunikida was getting even more pissed off. His question had been sarcastic. He was regretting letting Dazai in already.
"You're going to bed. Get up," Kunikida attempted to drag his partner up, but ended up being pulled down instead. Before he could react, hot breath was tickling his ear, his colleague whispering to him.
"That's not what you really want, is it?"
Dazai's tone had become low and sultry, his grip on Kunikida's sleeves loosened and his arms wrapped around Kunikida's shoulders.
"No, I--"
"Ahh! Kunikida! More, harder!" Dazai moaned, mimicking rolling his hips in pleasure. "That's what you want, right?" Dazai smiled as if he'd won.
"That's why you came here?" Kunikida wasn't sure if the heat he felt was anger or something else.
"It'll distract me from the storm," Dazai offered, delicate fingers exploring what skin was exposed on Kunikida's neck, "and you can finally stop wondering."
Kunikida was taken aback.
"Wondering?"
"I see you staring at work, Kunikida-kun~" he purred, "I know what you're thinking about."
Kunikida paused. "And it's alright with you?"
Dazai nodded, "But remember: I'm not going to marry you. We're co-workers and friends, but nothing more. Alright?"
Kunikida nodded.
"In that case, I suppose it's fine..." He was already worrying himself with the buttons on Dazai's shirt. Dazai busied himself releasing Kunikida from his work clothes, much more efficiently. Kunikida paused for a moment.
"What are these?" He traced two smiling, faded scars on Dazai's chest with a light touch.
"Ah, from top surgery?" Dazai offered.
"Right. May I..?" He gestured to the bandages around Dazai's neck and chest.
"If you want to leave hickeys, just pull them down. I don't wanna take them off," Dazai said and Kunikida nodded, pulling the bandages down and beginning to suck on a spot on Dazai's neck.
"Ahh, that feels really- AH!" He jolted as Kunikida bit down hard, entangling his fingers in Kunikida's hair. "That's even better..."
Kunikida started to fumble with Dazai's pants, making sure to leave a nasty bruise. Dazai was too busy trying to control his breathing to help much, so he backed off for a moment, at least, and surveyed the red spot that would undoubtedly bruise.
"Kunikida..." Dazai's voice was breathy and faint as he moved his hand down Kunikida's bare chest and to his bulge, "will you let me suck it?"
"You didn't strike me as the kind who would enjoy that," Kunikida felt a surge of satisfaction at the submissive body language Dazai was exhibiting, "but that would be nice." He sat up and started working at his own pants, but Dazai swatted his hands away and undid the buckle himself. He unbuttoned them and undid the zipper with his mouth. Finally pulling Kunikida's cock from his underwear, Dazai's eyes sparkled.
"Wow, Kunikida... It's so big..." He half-whispered. Dazai wasted no time in licking all the way up the shaft and around the tip before taking it into his mouth with a grateful and muted noise. Kunikida ran a hand through his hair as Dazai did his job, looking as though he was really into it. He let out a small, controlled moan and ran his fingers through Dazai's hair, pulling him in closer to the base.
"Good boy," Kunikida noticed Dazai's back arch just a little more and his sucking become even more fervent. He smirked. "Oh, you like that?"
"Mmhm~" came the muffled reply, Dazai unwilling to part with the hot member in his mouth for even a moment. The vibration of the hum felt good.
Kunikida beckoned him up anyway, slipping a hand into the front of Dazai's boxers and starting to finger him. Their mouths met in a sloppy kiss as Kunikida lifted Dazai from the floor and carried him to his bed.
"Are you ready?" Kunikida asked, biting his lip. He slid off Dazai's boxers when he nodded and rubbed his cock against his entrance for a moment before sliding it in. Dazai gasped, arching his back.
"Ahh... It hurts..." He mumbled, but didn't seem displeased.
"You like that?"
Dazai nodded and Kunikida chuckled.
"You're kind of sick, you know that?" He started moving slowly, drawing uneven breaths and moans out of Dazai. He went back to biting Dazai's neck, leaving bruises spotting every inch of skin he could reach. He began to pick up the pace, Dazai's breathy moans encouraging him. He kissed Dazai again, all tongues and teeth, fueled entirely by lust. When he pulled away, a trail of saliva rolled down Dazai's chin, his eyes half-closed, his face flushed. His hips rolled in time with Kunikida's thrusts, and he was moaning "more, please, harder" under his breath. Something about knowing his usually-troublesome partner would listen to any command made him very excited.
"Call me sir," he commanded, and Dazai moaned out a breathless "yes, sir!"
Kunikida pulled out and flipped Dazai over.
"Face into the pillow. I want to hear you scream." He entered Dazai again, fingers white with how tightly he was gripping his hipbones. He fucked him harder and faster than before, just to see his reaction. Wordless screams of pleasure, muffled by a pillow, came from Dazai, his legs shaking as if they might give out. He seemed to be having a hard time catching his breath.
"I'm... I'm gonna..!" Dazai moaned into the pillow, back arching, body tensing. He let out a last loud moan and came, his body shaking, chest heaving. Kunikida pulled out, letting Dazai collapse on the bed and watching him push himself up with shaky arms and crawl over.
"You don't have to-"
"No, you're coming." Dazai asserted, tucking his hair behind one ear and beginning to suck Kunikida's cock again. When Kunikida felt himself getting close, he grabbed a fistful of Dazai's hair, and began to thrust ever so slightly into Dazai's mouth. Without any other warning, Kunikida came into Dazai's mouth, who swallowed with passion and then came up for air. Kunikida collapsed onto the bed, dragging the already-exhausted Dazai with him, and pulling him onto his heaving chest.
"We are never speaking of this again."